toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

C&C- Bleach - "Pesche's Seriousness" [3/12]

Like This Thread!

Well everyone it's my week to do the Bleach talkbacks so here I go with the one for Episode 195 so enjoy.

Opening 9 Veloncia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3TK6Sor2-8

Ending 17 Hitohira no Hanabira: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ppdbGUvTDA

LAST TIME: Orhime winds up being captured... again (Orihimie Captured Total is at 6 I believe) by Tesla who beats up Ichigo. We then go into Neliel and Nnortoria's past. A long time ago when he was Espada 8 he use to hate being beat up by 3rd Espada Neliel who refuese to kill him because he had no reason to fight her. Besides the fact he was a sexist jerk who believed women shouldn't be as strong as men, just in case you didn't hate this guy enough already. Even worse he and Syzazel Aporro work together to trick Neliel long enough for Nnortoria to infuriate her by ripping off her Fraccion's mask (Dondochakka and Pesche BTW) and breaking hers. He then throws her out of Las Noches as she transforms into a child with no memories of what happened. I don't know why mask breaking equals becoming a child but... sure I guess that's an explanation. In the present Pesche and Dondochakka FINALLY stop being just comic relief as they help out Uryu and Renji, as in Neliel's fight she decides it's time to go and transform to beat Es Spoony One.

TODAY: The battles still continue. Find out just what Neliel transforms into as well as just how super duper serial Pesche can be. That's right folks: Ichigo and the others fate are now in the hands of what use to be the comedy relief trio. Well hey it could be worse: they could be defended by the mod soul trio. But will these bumbles manage to kick ass and take some real Espada names? Find out.

And due to popular demand..THE ESPADA ROLL CALL!

Spoiler:

So from left to right we have
    Ulquiorra Schiffer (Rank: 4th) - Is fairly cold and indifferent to most and one of Aizen's most loyal Espada responsible for kidnapping Orihimie and psychogically trying to break her. Which apparently isn't working too well but he did take out Ichigo. In turn Grimmjow helped revive Ichigo and sent this guy to some parallel dimension where he can annoy others with his emo indifference.

Starrk (Former Nickname: Lazy Bones. Rank: Unknown) - An Espada who likes his sleep. So much so he sleeps through hearing fellow Espada dying. Has an annoying female follower named Lilyenette who appearntly likes beating him up whenever he sleeps which I suspect are quite often.

Nnoitra (Formerly known as Spoonhead, who I now call Espoony Onne Rank: 5th) - Is tall and has a creepy smile made even more creepy by the fact he sounds like Dean Venture hitting puberty. Nnoitra has a Fraccion (an Arrancar chosen by an Espada to follow them) named Tesla and does not like fighting weak opponents wanting to be acknowledged as the strongest even if he already thinks he is. Despite the fact the guy's only ranked 5th. Yeah the guy needs to check that number tattooed on his tounge. Which use to have an 8 on it back when this sexist jerk tricked Neliel out of the Espada due to hating females stronger then him. But now he may finally get the whooping he deserves as Neliel is about to transform against this desperate for a fight even the ones he fixes Espada.

Halibel (Former Nickname: Mrs. Underboob/Censorboob. Rank: Unknown) - The only female Espada (well now anyway) who got her nickname due to her arrancar uniform, which as you can see was censored when it hit the anime. Has three female Fraccion followers (Mila Rose, Sun Sun and Apache) and is watching Ichigo and Grimmjow's battle and comments how it's like an Espada battle more then anything. And that's all we know about her.

Aaroniero Arruruerie (DECEASED) (Rank: 9th. Former Nickname: Mr. Bubbles. Arrancar Zanpakto: Glotoneria). Now it can be revealed: Aaronierio is the only Gillian member of the Espada. A two head weirdo who can actually absorb a hollow's abilities and powers when it dies. He actually ate the hollow who ate Kaien which explains why he can take his form. He's also the first Espada to show off his resurrecion which is some sort of giant.. purple tentacle monster with two jaws on either side of his body. He has the power of thousands of hollows and the potential to use all of their powers in his resurrecion form. Ruika killed him by stabbing him in the head. However he played his death to the other Espada and seemingly killed Ruika when she killed him.

Yammy (Rank: 10th) -The first Espada we've met and from what we've seen essistanly dumb and fairly easy to beat. If you're not Orihime or Chad that is.

Old Guy (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown) Nothing really know about him besides the fact he's... old. And complains when people die stupidly.

Syazel Aporro Granz(Rank: 8th Former Nickname: NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and The Prissy one. Arrancar Zanpakto: Fornicarás) - The younger brother of Illford Granz (15th Arrancar and one of Grimmjow's Fraccions killed by Renji over 70 episodes ago at this point) Syzael is apparently the scientist of Hueco Mundo and enjoys collecting new expierments to work on, even those of his fallen team-mates and family members. A fairly sick and twisted indivudal but his fact finding made him able to counter all of Renji and Uryu's attack with only his shirt sustaining any true damage. The group has elected to run away from this weirdo, but he found them again in a snazzy new cape and has some new tricks to show them. Tricks such as his release where he puts a sword through his mouth and makes noises....yeah...THIS GUY. His release is Fornicarás which has already shown some of it's power by shooting out black goo at his opponents and if it lands on them, they create evil clones that only Syazel can control. It has another power that if you get caught in his wings Syzael can create a doll of you that has pieces that represent your organs and if those pieces break they break for real. But those dolls were taken by Dondochakka and Pesche who are now fighting the NERDDDDDD in place of our secondary heroes.

Affirmative Action Arrancar (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown) - He's Affirmative action because he's the only true black arrancar/Espada in the anime. Yammy's more mexcian, Underboob's a mulatto and Tosen isn't an arrancar. Shown mediating after Aarenerio's death).

Grimmjow Jagerjaquez - Rank: 6th. (Zanpakuto: Pantera) Ichigo's Espada rival who reclaimed his spot after offing Luppi His rage and rebelling attiduing also makes him one of the more popular Espada. Especially when he smacked around the two ****** who were harassling Orihime, brought the orange haired "princess" to Ichigo so she could heal him, sent Ulqouirra somewhere and fought Ichigo for one last fight and was defeated. Grimmjow released Zanpakto is named Pantera which turns him into some sort of blue kitty kat man who Ichigo defeated, but then saved from being killed by Nnortira. I'm sure we'll see what happens to him after this fight, since considering he's quite popular the author Tite Kubo wouldn't just randomly forget him, right?

Oh and that's all the Espada right?.... Oh well I guess there's also her:

Nelliel Tu Oderschvank - (Rank: Formerly 3rd) Aka Neliel (since it seems like espada need to have double consonstans next to one another) aka Nel, who use to be a little girl Arrancar Ichigo met outside Las Noches. Her and her crew, the irritating comedy pair Dondochakka and Pesche, wound up joining Ichigo on his journey since Nel grew to really like Ichigo and look up to him. But as you can see this cute little child was actually quite the buxom beauty. What changed her? Well she use to be one of the top of the Espada army who always kicked Nnortia's ass who kept challenging her to fights. However Neliel was actually fairly kind and merciful (weird for an Espada) and refused to kill Nnortira who broke her mask, stole her memories and turned her into a kid. Until now as she's an adult and ready to show off her resurrecion. And what will her released state be? Find out tonight.

SPOILERS ARE A NO NO: NO TALK OF FUTURE ARCS, EVENTS, CHARACTERS, AND ETC! ALL SPOILER TALK MUST BE TAKEN TO PM OR THE ANIME FORUM. YEP THAT MEANS NO SPOILER TAGS! THIS TALKBACK IS FOR THIS EPISODE ONLY!

So enjoy the episode everyone. As it's well... I'm sure you'll find out soon enough in time yourselves what it is.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Kitschensyngk is online now wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Backstory.

This time: I'm guessing more backstory.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Hanna-Barbera's All-Star Comedy Ice Review Revue
    I review stuff on HubPages.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We finally arrive the moment we all waited for. Also tonights Arrancar Encycropedia is hillarous.

animePWNS is online now Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pesche's gonna get serious? What's he gonna do, use Majide Time?

And I see only one title up there. Can only mean that something big's gonna happen...

Let the show begin.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last Time: EsSpoony is a sexist jerk, Szayel shoehorns himself into the backstory. And Peche & Dondochaka are suddenly serious now,

SHOWTIME!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_East View Post
    Last Time: EsSpoony is a sexist jerk, Szayel shoehorns himself into the backstory. And Peche & Dondochaka are suddenly serious now,

SHOWTIME!
    Oh yeah, I forgot. Spoonhead reveals that he is a male Chauvinist pig.

She's...a...centaur.

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Hanna-Barbera's All-Star Comedy Ice Review Revue

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Peche's Seriousness" <-- That right there says why this is probably my favorite episode of this section of the Aizen arc.

HOLY CRAP, NELIEL'S A CENTAUR! ...I'd still tap dat.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And she's a ... centaur?!! No wonder her feet are strong!

That's serious?!!

Uryu breaks the fourth wall. And so do several others.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh snap....straight centaur fetish.

Uryu knows about the fourth wall?

Rynnec is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love how Nnoitora actually tries to attempt to attack Neliel while she was about to release her sword.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man, Nel...

My Little EsPony! My Little EsPony! :anime:

FFmax is offline Poke Maniac
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She's a centaur?!
    Fan of jrpgs, anime, and cartoons.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, that was a sword in his loincloth.

I thought Pesce was supposed to be serious here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uyru just broke the fourth wall!

Nel_Annette is offline Go green!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Someone just got less attractive.

Hooray for breaking the 4th wall!

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is when the latest volume of the english manga starts, so we are getting close to passing the manga again.

Rynnec is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ummm, I thought Pesche was supposed to be serious this episode?
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Are you sure that was appropriate for broadcast television?" <- Hah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS AN AWESOME EPISODE ALREADY. That "Please Stand By" message was great.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did Dondachakka just pull a Scarface impression?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Someone order a club sandwich? (the benefit of watching Highlander: Endgame on AMC recently)

NOOOOOO! Why did Nel go back to being SHORTSTAAAAAAACKED!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast