toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Childrens' Hospital - "Home is Where the Hospital Is" [6/23]

Like This Thread!
    Whoops, I forgot the post this yesterday. Well, here it is.

Mesousa is offline Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No replies? Seriously?!

This episode was freaking hysterical! They took the whole "they don't know about our love" thing as far not even bothering to remind them how everybody else knows. Let's not forget the melodrama being so overexaggerated, it resembles Grey's Anatomy. The difference? It somehow is funnier being intentional instead of unintentional.

Oh yeah, despite my hatred of live-action on CN, AS does it right here with Delocated, this and Eagleheart. And they air them in the very first AS hour on sunday. Maybe the 9:00 thing should only be on sundays. Or live action being exclusive on AS.

Chaos Yoshi Mage is offline The Lonely Raven
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesousa View Post
    No replies? Seriously?!

This episode was freaking hysterical! They took the whole "they don't know about our love" thing as far not even bothering to remind them how everybody else knows. Let's not forget the melodrama being so overexaggerated, it resembles Grey's Anatomy. The difference? It somehow is funnier being intentional instead of unintentional.

Oh yeah, despite my hatred of live-action on CN, AS does it right here with Delocated, this and Eagleheart. And they air them in the very first AS hour on sunday. Maybe the 9:00 thing should only be on sundays. Or live action being exclusive on AS.
    Well, I watch this show and love it, but I rarely have much to say about comedies. Maybe there's a few more people like me?