thomas2313412
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Did you ever hear any news about the new animated PPG being revived by Hanna-Barbera Studios? If so, do you look forward to it?
    Sam the Cartoonist
    Sam the Cartoonist
    I don't think another PPG show is needed, but since Craig McCraken is being involved, I am mildly looking forward to how it'll come out.
    Asa
    Asa
    thomas2313412 hasn't been active here since last year so he's likely looking forward to it.

I also want to know how he feels about the Warner Bros./Discovery issue.
    Have you seen the new Looney Tunes shorts on HBO Max yet? If so, what are your overall thoughts on it?
    thomas2313412
    thomas2313412
    I saw it and it looks great and the animation and design it returns the series to its Late 1930s to Early 1950s roots
    Reactions: Asa
    Asa
    Asa
    I have yet to see it.

The 2016 PPG reboot wasn't mentioned in the CN series currently in production slates for 2020 so it's likely gonna get cancelled.
    thomas2313412
    thomas2313412
    Wow,So it might be confirmed that Powerpuff 2016 is cancelled for real.
    Asa
    Asa
    Yep, for sure.
    Are there any updates on Tom and Jerry Show (2014) getting canceled after season 4?
    thomas2313412
    thomas2313412
    That I am not sure though its always in hiatus and sometimes air in the UK especially that it has less promotional material and that the boomerang streaming service will likely shut down in the near future as most of the upcoming boomerang shows will air on HBO max.
    Asa
    Asa
    Let's hope we could get a confirmation on the show's fate this year.
    I don't think so! The PPG 2016 show will be renewed anyway!
    thomas2313412
    thomas2313412
    Along with show with different genre rather than surreal slice of life cartoons so they can try something different and balance both comedy and action.
    Asa
    Asa
    no, it's just my theory on what might happen to CN next year.
    thomas2313412
    thomas2313412
    I see,Lets hope its official
    Can anyone from COmiccon ask a representative of cartoon network,if the series of PPG2016 is renewed for a fourth season or is it cancelled and if the gumball movie is greenlit?
    Vuxovich
    Vuxovich
    You are spamming this without any reason! I am sure the PPG reboot will be renewed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts