Golden Geek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I just accidentally found out there's a British dub of Paw Patrol. Never understood the accent fear. The kids have already been turned Australian by Bluey, what's the point?
    Goldstar!
    Goldstar!
    And American kids were speaking in British accents after watching Peppa Pig on Nick Jr.
    Reactions: Pooky
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    All American shows should have British dubs, or even Irish or Scottish accent dubs, I'm a madman that way. Mostly because I think it would be fun.
    B
    BenBlue'sCluesFan
    Are you talking about the Blue's Clues with Kevin & not Steve or Joe?
    I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
    Reactions: JMTV
    Pooky
    Pooky
    The documentary on the PPG set (at least the Region 4 set I have) also has a few comments that go beyond what would or could be broadcast on CN. Not exactly R-Rated, but not comfortably G-Rated either
    WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
    The difference in quality between Godzilla x Kong and Godzilla Minus One is embarrassing for American films. At least it looks cool.
    Anyone remember Trollz? Was a pretty early understanding of bleak gender roles/"I'm not supposed to be watching this" for me but I was interested in the tech/online games more than anything. Now I've got "It's a hair thing, it's a pink thing" stuck in my head.
    Goldstar!
    Goldstar!
    Trollz aired on CBS as part of the network's Saturday Morning block KOL Secret Slumber Party, later Kewlopolis. I've only seen the intro, and yeah, the theme song is a banger.
    Shiloh Otter
    Shiloh Otter
    Yeah, I watched it and remember liking it. Although the creator of the original troll dolls hated it and he threatened to sue Dic for bringing the brand into disrepute.
    With the last of Funimation being put out to pasture today, 192 (!) titles are no longer available for legal streaming. I feel very comfortable to say the wrong company won the monopoly.
    AngusTinMan16
    AngusTinMan16
    Look on the bright side.

If Funimation were with WBD, there’s no telling what would happen to its library.

Just be relieved things didn’t turn out worse.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    Wow, they had like 2 or 3 years to figure that out what were they doing? I'm sad my digital purchases are wiped then, I still have the DVD/Blu Rays but the digital were nice bonus.
    "I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
    There's an almost zero percent chance of Nimona getting the Oscar tonight, but it'd be pretty cool.
    • Agree
    Reactions: Frontier
    Classic Speedy
    Classic Speedy
    I'd love it too, but for the first time in a few years, I wouldn't mind if Pixar won it. I just don't want Spider-Man to win- as amazing as the movie looks, I was really soured it ended on a cliffhanger, and the exposes about how the animators were treated didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. Haven't seen The Boy and the Heron and Robot Dreams.
    MTAF1976
    MTAF1976
    As long as Pixar don't win for mediocrity I'm fine. Personally rooting for Ghibli and Nimona but Spider-Verse wouldn't be the end of the world
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is always on RetroCrush when I come home from work. On mute, it appears to be about a boy who gets good at card games through stupid sexy space dolphins.
    Watched a lot of Excel Saga today. Some of it holds up, some of it...doesn't. I can see why Excel's VA damaged her voice halfway through.
    Reactions: Frontier
    Classic Speedy
    Classic Speedy
    That reminds me, it's been ten years since I last watched the show all the way through. Man, now I feel really old.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts