K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• zap2it and TVInsider updated: Clifford the Big Red Dog (2021) is pulled and back with To Be Announced. I think it might be error showing to be announced.
    Will have to see based on promo for July for Movie Madness for Nickelodeon.
    K
    kanc
    Also the June promo for Movie Madness included footage from Trolls World Tour, originally supposed to air tonight at 7pm, but due to within at least week of last minute changes: Sponge on the Run movie is airing instead and promo did NOT even update for this.

youtube Nickelodeon short uploaded Nick News roller coaster clip (from last year). Nick News hasn't had new episode since last March!
    Looks like youtube NickRewind finally turned off the comments as of this weekend..
    • Informative
    Reactions: Moe
    harry580
    harry580
    I geuss nick rewind doesn't want people to remind themselves about dan Schneider on the uploads to dan Schneider produced shows
    • Agree
    Reactions: Moe
    I don't know where to post this...
    but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
    • Informative
    Reactions: Frontier
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    The Bagdasarians said they wanted to sell the whole thing, but...I guess they didn't, or we'd be hearing Alvin was a Disney property.
    harry580
    harry580
    I tried searching up but I can't find info to it, maybe its just a troll tweet, I mean, this guy didn't have a website or a source to the rumor
    K
    kanc
    Maybe that was a rumor. Sorry about it posting..
    If it is really confirmed based on valid article, then yes it will be posted.

Monster High live action movie is in works, but this time, it's in Universal.. Wonder if Nickelodeon is done with this for now?
    Perla Magica
    Perla Magica
    In case of Nickelodeon's MH movies, I'm not sure if the third movie is ever coming out.
    harry580
    harry580
    or maybe they can speed up the third movie production
    Does anybody know the production numbers for Kiri and Lou?? Thefutoncritic did NOT release the productions this time. I mean is today the new season, season 4, or was it still season 3?
    K
    kanc
    UPDATE: This Friday episode of Kiri and Lou - Joy / Itchy / Serious / Singalongle Songle is at #308. Source is nickjr.com/tv-schedule

Rest other new episodes... as well as productionwise will have to wait more

ThisTV was shut down as of yesterday with no announcement.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    I haven't heard of the network in ages, and Retro TV, which used to lead the format, has devolved to a low-budget network.

ThisTV was eclipsed by MeTV, that's for sure.
    Reactions: kanc
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    I kind of enjoy Retro TV since it's a little weird and does it's own thing, kind of has its own charm.

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
    I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
    Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy. I'll still be around.
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    I want to thank you for all your contributions and hard work. Best of luck in any decision or future endeavours.
    K
    kanc
    I mean I would still be around, just spending less time
    PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
    does nobody else have any interest creating Nick May 2024 premieres thread anymore other than me (I'll be doing it soon as I can), there are so many new premieres!
    • Winner
    Reactions: aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    You dont need to force yourself. If you are too tired or dont feel like it, or even just say "I WANNA QUIT" suddenly you should be free to do so. I would thank you for your hard work but understand your right to quit.
    K
    kanc
    I'm not forcing, I wanted to post, but it might be later. I don't want to quit, if I do, then who will post it then? Several other past forum members probably left the site and never explained why.. Although few did and give explanation of why.
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    You are so nice kanc. I am cheering you on!!!
    • Friendly

Nick@Nite according to ustvdb end of April month is 197k, beating Nickelodeon.
    Disney is somewhat close to beating Nickelodeon.
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    I hope the ratings go up with Yu Gi Oh Go Rush.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts