Trueblade74
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm watching Wander Over Yonder for no reason besides there being an OTP thread using a WOY image as its OP.
    I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
    I am in a very, VERY good mood today after learning that RoosterTeeth is finally dead. No longer will RWBY haunt me with its endless frustrations and boundless incompetence.
    Most of the way through Invader Zim now. Then I need to start asking people for shows like Star Vs.
    How am I supposed to do therapy? How do I avoid turning them into coloring book sessions?
    Reactions: Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I suck at therapy. I never talk. I write to keep my ideas straight.
    Struggling to watch Gundam F91. The only things keeping me alert are the occasional moment of unintentional humor and the stealing from the Empire Strikes Back soundtrack.
    Raaaagh, I can't make it through the Gudam: 08th MS Team dub. Too much clumsy delivery. Sucks, because the uploads I'm watching all use visuals from English releases.
    Watched Pantheon. I may have just sat through several hours of techbro propaganda.
    LinusFan303
    LinusFan303
    I've watched the series and never got that from the series, if anything it seems very critical of big tech and ideas of how far is too far for advancement.
    What's the point of watching any shonen when they're going to devolve into wannabe DBZs? I could just rewatch DBZ instead and get a better experience.
    aegisrawks
    aegisrawks
    I think people dont understand that most shonen are pretty much the same show but in a different outfit. These shows arent really for old fans but rather new youngsters to enjoy.
    I wish there was a way to know if what I said was being rude or not.
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    Clippy-like icon: "What you're writing sounds rude. Would you like me to help change it?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts