wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

“Star Wars: Bounty Hunter” Returns This August In Remastered Edition​

Star-Wars-Bounty-Hunter-1.webp

Fans of the era of Star Wars games released in the 90’s and 2000’s are enjoying an abundance of games returning to modern consoles in recent years, from shooters like “Republic Commando” and “Dark Forces”, to Jedi/Sith focused games like “Knights of the Old Republic” and “The Force Unleashed”. Now we have another game to add to the list: “Star Wars: Bounty Hunter” is getting a remastered re-release this August!

Originally released in 2002, “Bounty Hunter” serves as a prequel to “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” film that came out that same year. Set 10 years before the film, the plot revolves around Jango being hired to capture a deranged Jedi, and it explores how the Bounty Hunter getting involved with Count Dooku and ended up becoming the “Father” of the Clone Army.

Here’s the trailer:"

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts