2024 on Nickelodeon Predictions seasonal thread

Superfemg1rl

What do you think will happen in 2024 on Nickelodeon. What will premiere, what will get renewed and or get cancelled, and anything else not seen before. Write your opinions below.

Here's Mine.

Paw Patrol airings will get reduced dramatically due to the 10th anniversary being over.
Spongebob Spam will dramatically increase and will air the most Spongebob ever in summer 2024 due to it's 25th anniversary.
Nickelodeon will air a Spongebob Marathon called the Super Spongebob Sqarepants Summer Splash Spectacular all summer long as part of the 25th anniversary.
Rock Paper sissors will finally premiere in spring, somewhere around the 2024 KCA.
Nickelodeon will start to air a First ever MorningToons block at 6am to 8am every weekday before school due to the Aftertoons Success.
Movies will become less frequent due to Spongebob Spam.
Max and The Midknight's will Finally air in Fall 2024.
The Garden Series, one of Butch Hartman's latest hits, will get greenlit as a regular series by Nickelodeon.
Nickelodeon will air a NickNews Special presentation featuring Chloe Cole in spring 2024 due the untold truth being revealed.
Doubt this will happen, but Nickelodeon will start to use it's modern style split screen credits ( which is currently being used on some movies ) on all programs.

We'll see what happens.

Asa

• Nickelodeon announcing season 8 of Loud House. 20 episodes (similar to season 7)
  • New episodes of Rugrats (2021) and Kamp Koral release on Nickelodeon
  • Patrick Star Show finally streams on Paramount+
  • SpongeBob 25th anniversary special announced.
  • A trailer for Saving Bikini Bottom will release
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Good Burger 2 will air on Nickelodeon

Last edited:

Eurbane

Here’s mine:
the loud house ends and the really loud house gets renewed for a third season.
the casagrandes movie will be released on netflix in march
a new Nickelodeon animated series.

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
- "Rock, Paper and Scissors" might be successful show somehow and will get renewed for second season
- 25th anniversary of SpongeBob event with multiple marathons and a special hour-long episode
- "The Casagrandes Movie" will be released around Summer on Netflix

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For my predictions for next year, I'd like to see Nickelodeon doing something to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Danny Phantom as well as revealing more details on the upcoming animated film sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Theagames10

Ok...

Nick:
  1. Spongebob - Nick's mascot, we all know it. 25th anniversary will have 'sequel' episodes for some of the classics. I don't think they'll do a full on 25th anniversary special like with the 20th anniversary, tho I would love that. Two spin-off shows also gonna be renewed.
  2. Loud House - Renewed, most likely, it's a favorite show with it having a Live Action show
  3. Very Loud House - S2 might be in 2024, and will come back to the schedule.
  4. Rock, Paper, Scissors - Airing in February, but we all sadly know the cycle of original Nicktoons at this point.
  5. Young Dylan - Possibly might have a renewal
  6. That Girl Lay Lay - Possibly cancelled as we haven't heard anything from it other than a Christmas episode that recently aired.
  7. Erin and Aaron - People will think it's cancelled, but Netflix might surprise people with it's viewership, making Nick get the stamp of renewal, surprising everyone.
  8. Nick News - Renewed, it's an important show for Nick, tbh.
  9. Nick will air movies like Good Burger 2 and the second Sonic The Hedgehog movie.

Nick Jr:
  1. Blue's Clue's and You - I think it's sadly cancelled. They burned off a bunch of episodes on the channel because the block only showing PAW Patrol for it's 10th anniversary.
  2. PAW Patrol - Mascot, definitely renewed.
  3. Rubble and Crew - Definitely renewed, spin-off of Mascot show.
  4. Tiny Chef Show - Renewed.
  5. Face's Music Party - Cancelled, the recent rare special(s) literally had no promotion, at all.
  6. Gabby's Dollhouse - Probably renewed.
  7. Peppa Pig - Renewed, acquired show.
  8. Blaze and Monster Machines - ................... I guess ending?
  9. Dora - New CGI show/reboot coming in 2024... probably a date of the show's anniversary or something.
I definitely think I missed a bunch of upcoming shows and stuff, I don't remember most of them, tbh.

(I was hoping to possibly do a predictions post for CN/Adult Swim, but there's no Predictions thread in that area, so can't do it yet... if it does get created right now.)

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
My predictions!
Nickelodeon:
-SpongeBob 25th Anniversary: merch, tv special, & plenty of marathons (special will be cgi given Nickelodeon uses CGI models for promotional uses)
-New Garfield show officially announced
-Zokie of Planet Ruby premieres Summer 2024. 1 season show I think

Paramount+:
-iCarly reboot movie, Big Time Rush movie greenlit
-Henry Danger movie premieres Fall 2024
-Monster High 3 announced and premieres Halloween 2024
-New Rugrats movie announced
-New live action kid/family series specially for Paramount+ to fill the void.
-Dora: Live Action not moving forward
-Max & The Midknights premieres in Fall 2024
-Tales of the TMNT premieres Late Summer
-Dora premieres in Feb on P+ and first ep simulcasted on Nickelodeon/Nick Jr. Full cable premiere Mid Summer 2024.
-New Transformers Preschool show for Paramount+
-Good Burger 3 announced and Good Burger 2 will debut on Nickelodeon Spring 2024
-Twisted Timeline of Sammy and Raj will debut in the US exclusively through P+ in Summer 2024.

Nick Jr:
-HexVet & Super Duper Bunny League premieres around late Spring-early Fall 2024.
-Rugrats cable premieres move to Nickelodeon’s morning Nick Jr block. But will still remain a Nickelodeon series in addition to it being a Nick Jr show too. This is due to it being on Nick Jr’s YouTube now.

Miscellaneous:
-Transformers: Earthspark, Big Nate, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Blue’s Clues & You, Bossy Bear, Face’s Music Party, & Danger Force end after their current or next ordered season.
-Glitch Techs & Pinky Malinky come to Paramount+ & Pluto TV.
-More Nickelodeon Pluto TV channels
-Noggin Pluto TV - airing classic Nick Jr shows
-Nickelodeon Totally Toons- Airing 2010 cartoons
-Nickelodeon Games and Sports- Airing Reality programs
-Nick Pluto TV channels get more distribution on other FAST platforms

kanc

Nickelodeon:
-SpongeBob 25th anniversary will be celebrated in summer of 2024.
-Patrick Star Show and Kamp Koral will be done after season 2.
-Erin & Aaron probably will be announced cancelled after season 1.
-Young Dylan will probably renew for season 5
-NFL Slimetime renews for season 4
-Nick News renews for new season in 2024
-Henry Danger might possibly get 3rd spinoff and premiere exclusively on Paramount Plus

Nick@Nite:
-Due to the popularity of Friends airing on nick@nite, they will air every Friends episode in honor of 30th anniversary.
-nickatnite.com website will probably redirect to nick.com
-NickAtNite will probably expand to more hours, and even mostly run weekends, due to more adults watching linear TV than kids.
-NickAtNite will probably acquire 2 more shows.

TeenNick:
-Acquire Friends to air in fall 2024
-Thundermans will return to TeenNick due to Thundermans Returns airing on Nick/Paramount Plus in Mar 2024

I will edit more later on.

Last edited:

Micahel Cataldo

1. Nickelodeon to announce a new show called Dream Academy since its 5 years overdue.
2. Nickelodeon to premiere Zokie of Planet Ruby and make it a Nicktoon.

kanc

1. Nickelodeon to announce a new show called Dream Academy since its 5 years overdue.
2. Nickelodeon to premiere Zokie of Planet Ruby and make it a Nicktoon.

Dream Academy was just Oct 2019, and there's NO known details about it, and given that almost 5 years passed and no further news about it, the show is NOT been greenlighted into a series.

Zokie of Planet Ruby already now on Amazon Prime. I doubt it would even come to nickelodeon after this.

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Nick will announce plans to wind down the SpongeBob franchise by 2030 so that the shows can have series finales that do them justice while the key cast members are all still alive.

I can think of two shows that went downhill quickly because their lead actors died during production: The Royal Family (Redd Foxx) and 8 Simple Rules (John Ritter). Nick would be wise to do anything they can to avoid repeating those situations.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts