20th Anniversary of Fillmore! (and ABC Kids)

Erased Paper

On Saturday, September 14, 2002, "Fillmore!" premiered on ABC's Saturday morning block, which was renamed to "ABC Kids" that day.

The first time that I actually watched "Fillmore!" was when Disney Channel had what turned out to be a one-time-only marathon in March 2003. The first time that I ever watched anything on ABC Kids itself was a couple of months later when I was channel surfing and randomly spotted "Kim Possible" being on ABC.

I've done a LOT of research over the years about the scheduling history of ABC Kids. There are still some timeslots on some dates that I don't know which episodes aired (because the info wasn't in the TV listings.) If anyone has any tapes from ABC Kids or wants to help me with this, please let me know.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Fillmore! was a great series, I remember ABC Kids launching, the Disney blocks on ABC were a good space to watch since Disney Channel was on Play House Disney mode during the hours it was on. (It wasn't the only SAT AM block watched though) I remember that marathon on Disney Channel, I remember watching and it existing, was sad they never ran it again, since it eventually was pulled from ABC , and I never had Toon Disney until 2008.

Moe

I never had Toon Disney until 2008.
because Comcast didn't carry?

I started to receive Toon Disney in 1999 and it was before Jetix's takeover of majority of Toon Disney's schedule, and as for acquired shows, most were DIC at that time.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
because Comcast didn't carry?

I started to receive Toon Disney in 1999 and it was before Jetix's takeover of majority of Toon Disney's schedule, and as for acquired shows, most were DIC at that time.
Nah, I didn't have digital cable...

TEOL85

This was still my era I was a bit of a late stopper on Disney Channel UK until it got tweeny polluted a bit too much for me. I remember this and another show Weekenders being around the same time that was similar in style to it.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Shame that Orlando Brown never did any voice roles after this one he did a pretty could job, instead, he just spiraled.

Moe

This was still my era I was a bit of a late stopper on Disney Channel UK until it got tweeny polluted a bit too much for me. I remember this and another show Weekenders being around the same time that was similar in style to it.
Too much girly tween on Disney Channel turned me off and ultimately, I stopped watch, exception of films and went back when animated shows launched on Disney Channel.

harry580

maybe disney can add filmore to disney plus us eventually maybe in the next month or December

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts