Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Stu

Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Now then

What does everyone think of this cartoon? It ran with Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends back in the day, but, cruely was only given one series. To date, I think it's the best Hulk adaption.

Et toi (which is French for and you) :)

Ssrn53

80's Hulk is the best Hulk cartoon so far. It served up what is and was the most popular version of the Hulk. The green savage Hulk. I liked 80's Hulk more than "Spiderman and his Amazing friends". The Hulk's voice actor was perfect for the part. The opening sequence and theme song were memorable. The art style was very similar to the Sunbow GI Joe cartoons of that era. Basically this cartoon gave you the Hulk, the whole Hulk and nothing but the Hulk. Which was all I wanted from the 90's series. Now not everything was perfect in 80's Hulk land. The biggest fly in the ointment being Bruce Banner having his clothes on (in perfect condition) when he changes from the Hulk back to Bruce Banner. As for Rick Jones' Cowboy hat, remember Rick Jones was a hick in the comic books (the early ones) so the blond cowboy look wasn't too much of a stretch. The most memorable episode for me was the Hulk vs. Quasimodo. The 90's Hulk had potential but quickly became a Hulk of crap.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts