A new way to approach making movies set in the past (at least after movies became a thing)

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Creative teams behind period piece movies set during the time movies have been a thing should start making every effort to make the movies look like they were shot in the time they are set in within the current equipment being used. For instance, movies set in the 1960s should look like they were shot in the 1960s, and movies set during the silent era should look like they were shot during the silent era, complete with the movies themselves being silent and with intertitle cards.

What does everyone think of this?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts