Action Comics (#1061 - Current) Series Talkback (Spoilers)

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The era of Superman Superstars begins with writer Jason Aaron and ... Bizarro?

ACTION COMICS #1061

1123DC001.jpg

Writer: Jason Aaron
Artist: John Timms

Jason Aaron writes Superman for the very first time, teaming up with all-star artist John Timms to present a startling new vision of the Man of Steel's strangest foe, Bizarro! When Superman's doppelganger discovers a dark secret about himself, it unleashes the most dangerous version of Bizarro the world has ever seen.

Rate and Discuss this issue of Action Comics right here!

Spider-Man

While I was sad to see the last creative team go, Aaron and Timm are off to a great start here! The tone is maybe a little too dark maybe but overall this was a great read and I am really curious to see where Bizarro is going to go from here. I was trade waiting Superman comics but I'm definitely checking out this arc month to month at least.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Action Comics #1067

81IAoFxuUuL._SY466_.jpg

Written by Gail Simone
Pencils by Eddy Barrows

Synopsis:
"Challenge from the Stars Part One:

GAIL SIMONE RETURNS TO SUPERMAN FOR A THREE-PART ARC DRAWN BY SUPERSTAR ARTIST EDDY BARROWS! SUPERMAN AND THE CHALLENGE FROM THE STARS! SUPERMAN FIGHTS FOR TWO WORLDS! When a massively powerful alien race makes EARTH their ARENA, Superman must stand ALONE against impossible challenges that threaten locations all around the world AND the lives of those he loves! A not-to-be-missed EPIC tale of Superman's STRENGTH, WIT, and RESOURCEFULNESS in an early stage of his public career! Plus, New York Times bestselling author RAINBOW ROWELL makes her DC debut and takes on the most powerful woman in Superman's life… LOIS LANE!"

Rate and Discuss this issue of Action Comics right here!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US
I just learned today that the character, SpongeBob, was born on July 14th.

So yeah, happy birthday Spongeboy!

Featured Posts