Andrea Davenport and Candle Fox

zoombie

What do you think of these two characters, how do they compare, the characters that were suppose to be your stereo type mean girl trope and as confirmed by the show runners, they changed their minds early on in production, and became different characters.

I am talking about Andrea Davenport and Candle Fox from. How do they compare?

The episodes in which are the closest to their original version as they were the earliest in production, "First Day Frights" (maybe a little bit of "Horray For Mollywood"), "Two Tooths In A Bunny", there is a more passive side to Andrea antagonistic behavior, while Candle is more obvious snobby.

The parents, Andrea parents are happily married, while Candle parents are divorced, Andrea's parents are emotionally distant from her, but Andrea has done good despite their influence for example "Davenport On Demand", Candle's dad sometimes is a stereo type rating chasing producer, but has shown very little malice, in fact in the Halloween episode he is the secondary hero. We haven't meet Candle's mom, but Roy he is better than Andrea's parents.

The big difference, there is an arc to Andrea's relationship with Molly, originally there is a distant between, there are some issues like Molly's jealousy, Andrea's unintentionally snobbishness and insensitivity they work past, and are actually good friends in season 2.

While Candle and Kiff relationship is what it is, Candle's is one of Kiff's classmates, they aren't particular close, but Candle will go along with Kiff's schemes, and I like to point out Candle is the unsung hero in "Blooper Quest", she got Kiff the movie deal and the first one to point out Kiff's mistake in her acceptance speech.

Outside of that, they are both awesome characters in their own right.

BTW, anyone know if Kristine Sanchez was also originally suppose to be more of an antagonist?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts