Apple TV Store / iTunes Discussion

Moe

This thread is discussion about Apple TV store and iTunes, also animation contents are included too.

The 100 Complete Series is on sale at discounted price - $14.99 and you have to act quickly because sale ends after 24 hours (tomorrow). (EXPIRED)

WB put their shows at extremely discounted price almost every Friday for one day - end on Saturday.

Last edited:

Moe

Hey all, Shogun (1980 TV miniseries) is available to buy for $10 on Apple TV store.

Attachments

• IMG_2238.png
    IMG_2238.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

Moe

WB 100th Anniversary 25 Film Volume 3 (Fantasy, Action, Adventure) is on sale for extremely discounted price - $19.99, original is $99.99, or if individually, it would be over $300+. This discount expires by tomorrow and you have to act quickly, so great for new collectors. (Removed from iTunes/Apple TV store - unknown reason)

Last edited:

Moe

This deal above is still valid and not expired yet that is unusual to have more than 24 hours. I will edit and update if it is going to be expired.

I'm surprised that WBD didn't put WB TV shows on sale for Comic-Con event like WB did in the past, especially under Time Warner and AT&T ownership.

Complete series - Star Trek Discovery, Mr. Robot and Seinfeld are on sale for $40, $25 and $70, down from $80, $40 and $100 - likely expire on July 30.

I know that sale for Seinfeld isn't impressive and last time, lowest price was $50 in 2020. The Office haven't on sale for several years since last time was Covid related.

Moe

Married... with Children, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie and The Larry Sanders Show - all complete series are on sale for $25 per set, down from $75 per set. Likely expire on August 6.

Community and Brooklyn Nine-Nine - complete series are on sale for $30 per set, down from $89 and $70. Likely sale end on August 6.

Moe

Night Gallery: Complete Series (all syndication, not original) came out on Apple TV store/iTunes, but it is not one that you want because they aren't original, uncut and unedited, also pilot and two exclusive syndication aren't included. I heard that Night Gallery isn't great when compared to The Twilight Zone, also syndication basically turned into cheap horror VHS. It is not remaster in HD.

There are good numbers of HBO shows are on sale and Monk is on sale too.

Moe

Hey Arnold! Complete Series released but there is a catch, they don't include TV movie - Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie.

Last week was many HBO shows on sale.

This week - numbers of Cartoon Network originals, few Hanna-Barbera shows, few Adult Swim shows and some FX/FOX shows are on sale.

Moe

Fringe - Complete Series is on sale for $15, so sale ends tomorrow, so act quickly if you want it.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts