"Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment on "Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame"!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Play the adventure with Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame!
Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame
Release Date: September 7th, 2010
Platforms: Wii, Nintendo DS
Studio: Warner Interactive Entertainment

Synopsis: Feel the boldness of adventure and the bravery of justice as you become Batman and his superhero teammates in the videogame based on your favorite animated TV series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold. Tread through the exciting terrain of the DC universe and test your might in this side-scrolling action thrill ride that will take you through crime-filled alleys, strange alien planets, abandoned underground cities, and mysterious island laboratories. Go behind the cowl of the Caped Crusader himself and team up with one of his many superhero friends to solve puzzles, fight dozens of foes, and discover new worlds as you battle to save the day and see if you truly have what it takes to be a superhero!

Game Features:
- Play alongside your friends as Batman or one of his most powerful allies, including Blue Beetle and Robin or call in the help of other heroes, like The Flash and Aquaman and flatten hose dastardly villains.
- Jump, swing, and punch through wild worlds including Gotham City, Science Island, London, and the Planet Oa.
- Unlock awesome gadgets such as Batarangs, the Plasma Sword, flash grenades, and more, to accomplish your missions and then extend the fun by replaying levels with your cool new tools.
- Control Batman’s number-one fan, Bat-Mite, with Nintendo DS by linking the Nintendo DS version with the Wii version and have Bat-Mite wreak havoc or fight alongside the super heroes in all of the levels in the Wii version!

Comments?