PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Mercury Filmworks and Turnip + Duck Partner for “Bunny McBee”"​

Bunny-McBee.webp

"Canadian studio Mercury Filmworks and Irish studio Turnip + Duck are in development of a new preschool show titled Bunny McBee. Created by Andy Coyle, who was the director of Hilda, Bunny McBee (52 x 5′), the series is described as a charming show that fosters a love for nature in young children and celebrates the joy of outdoor play. The series draws inspiration from Coyle’s childhood in Nova Scotia.

The series centers on Bunny, an energetic and curious little bumblebee who’s need to explore is insatiable. Every morning, he buzzes out of his home, eager to fly into a new adventure with his best buddy, a small, intuitive and observant worm named Opal. To these two, the forest is a wonderous, magical playground where each moment is an opportunity to play, explore and connect with others. A place where the smallest things become magical, transforming the forest into a vibrant world full of life, heart, humor, majesty and drama. From their tiny perspective, the world is like a giant jigsaw puzzle. And they’re going to figure it out, one piece at a time, as they explore the wonders of nature along with a host of memorable woodland residents."

Read the full article here.

aegisrawks

I agree, this looks super cute.

Also I am surprised to this day Titmouse is mostly a kids animation studio, I thought they would go for more adult fare since their name sounds like... you know?

EDIT: I REALLY dont know WHY I read "Titmouse" when it CLEALY says "Mercury Filmworks"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts