C&C - Naruto Shippuden - "A Special Mission" [12/9]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Last time on Shippuden: Everyone anxiously awaits Hagoromo's decision, expecting Indra to receive the blessing to be his successor, but must wait until Ashura returns for the official pronouncement.
ASpecialMission.png

OPENING: Blood Circulator by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
ENDING: Pino and Amélie by Huwie Ishizaki

Episode 469
A Special Mission

Synopsis: Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura take on a special mission.​

Grenzer

This is Kyokugen Karate... 2016 Style
This is one of the craziest fillers in the whole series. Massive repercussions, and I'm actually being somewhat serious here.

animePWNS

1955-2024
Just a rehash of a past filler story. Complete with the second mask twist, too.

Oh, they showed his face this time.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Neat to learn this is the adaption of a story Kishimoto wrote post-series and thus wasn't in a Shonen Jump issue.

Kinda forgot we never saw Kakashi's real face until now, lol. Also forgot how much of a troll Kakashi could be in the old days with Team 7 just to teach them teamwork, heh heh.

At first I thought it was another annoying pre-timeskip filler story but I got sucked into the nostalgia and lot's of laughs in the episode.

But the annoying part is we get back to the battle with Kaguya next week for 1 episode then it's marathons for the rest of the month.

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
I am so ready for these fillers to be over. This one was especially pointless. Maybe not filler technically since Kishimoto did the story it is based on. Still badly disrupted the arc, since it is even more irrelevant than these flashbacks we have had throughout the war. At least we only have two weeks off after next week. One Piece fans will have to wait three weeks because 1/6 has Attack on Titan, Naruto and IGPX only.

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts