Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Program

JMTV

Tater Tot!
CN has rebranded Boomerang's YouTube channel to the Cartoon Cartoons channel.

Hmmmmm...that's interesting. I wonder what they can do with this. Maybe it could be possible that the new Cartoon Cartoons shorts will upload there? Who knows.

EDIT: Check out the full banner.

Courtesy of Hanna Barbara Screen Caps on Twitter

GVX8PinWcAEtgK3.jpeg

Last edited:

JMTV

Tater Tot!
So many shows you wouldn't expect: The Cramp Twins, Class of 300, Robotboy, Robot Jones, Evil Con Carne, Mike Lu & Og etc. I feel like the most popular characters are missing.
Which I find it interesting is that Mike Lu and Og and Robot Jones were part of the banner, yet Ed Edd n Eddy and Dexter’s Lab is not?

Hmmm. I wonder why.

(Then again, Sheep in the Big City and Time Squad were not on the banner, so what do I know)

Stumpos

Surprised they included Uncle Grandpa and Flapjack in the banner, but not Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, or Steven Universe. Granted Flapjack can be excused at having come out before 2010, but Uncle Grandpa came out in 2013, AFTER Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gumball and only a couple months before Steven Universe.

Markus Nelis

I wonder that too. If CN refuses to air classics, why not add them on Max? Nostalgia is a ratings boom these days. They could get more customers because the classics demand is much bigger than ever before.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
I wonder that too. If CN refuses to air classics, why not add them on Max? Nostalgia is a ratings boom these days. They could get more customers because the classics demand is much bigger than ever before.
Well, Max used to have most of the Cartoon Network classics when it first came out until Zaslav removed them due to saving money on residuals, despite the fact that residuals for TV animation were already pretty low as it is.

The only way to check out the classics is through digital purchases and physical media. Not much, but at least it's better than nothing.

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member

JMTV

Tater Tot!
That’s an odd mix of characters. Why the heck are Fred Flintstone and Judy Jetson there?
I have no idea. Then again, I'm confused as to why Robotboy and Cramp Twins were even on the poster too. Yes, they aired on Cartoon Network in the US, but I wouldn't called them originals.

For what I've understand, the Cartoon Cartoons YouTube channel are operated by the UK WBD division, not in the US.

Markus Nelis

I have no idea. Then again, I'm confused as to why Robotboy and Cramp Twins were even on the poster too. Yes, they aired on Cartoon Network in the US, but I wouldn't called them originals.
Wait, did Cramp Twins air on CN US? Wow, I thought it was an European exclusive. Unless you misunderstood?

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member
Wait, did Cramp Twins air on CN US? Wow, I thought it was an European exclusive. Unless you misunderstood?
Yes it did around the time the City Era started. It was only on for like a year. I have a core memory of it coming on during the day in the summer of 2004 and watching it just because nothing else was on. My brother and I called it “The Crap Twins”.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts