Cartoon Network February 2024 Premiere Info

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Here are Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, and Max's premieres for February. The info here may be incomplete and is subject to change. If I missed anything or made any mistakes, please let me know and I'll add/fix it as soon as I can.

Cartoonito

Batwheels

Monday, February 12 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 201 - Nightbike [SEASON PREMIERE]
Tuesday, February 13 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 202 - Bat-Light Blow-Out
Wednesday, February 14 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 203 - Kitty's Sleepover
Thursday, February 15 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 204 - Mission: Stuffed Animal
Friday, February 16 - 8:15 A.M. (EST) - 205 - Follow the Bouncing Bam

Bea's Block
Thursday, February 15 - Season 1 [MAX]

Cartoon Network

The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe

Saturday, February 3 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 205 - The Prince and the Squeak of Obedience
Saturday, February 10 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 206 - The Prince and the Princenappers
Saturday, February 17 - 9 A.M. (EST) - 207/208 - The Prince and the Playdate, Parts 1 & 2 [SEASON FINALE]

Jellystone!

Thursday, February 22 - Season 3A [MAX]

Movies/Specials

Friday, February 2 - Care Bears: Unlock the Magic - The Quest for the Rainbow Stone [MAX]

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The season 2 episodes of Batwheels that were added to Max will premiere on TV starting February 12. Via TV Insider, though they're still listed as season 1 episodes. Listings haven't updated yet but "Follow the Bouncing Bam" should be on Friday. Not sure if they'll keep airing new episodes the following week.

Monday, February 12 8:15 AM "Nightbike"
Tuesday, February 13 8:15 AM "Bat-Light Blow-Out"
Wednesday, February 14 8:15 AM "Kitty's Sleepover"
Thursday, February 15 8:15 AM "Mission: Stuffed Animal"

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Thank you. I wanted to add more if anything was available, but Zap2It is broken right now, so finding new episodes isn't easy at the moment, and trying to sift through TV Insider's massive grid is just too much work.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
A new Tom & Jerry short will be airing as schedule filler on February 26.

It's not really enough to consider adding it to the schedule thread (it's only 3 minutes), but it's there.

Eurbane

What? the Tom and Jerry episodes are 3 minutes short? Dooooooooooh. (Turns red and blew steam out of my ears,) Tom and Jerry are traders.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts