DC Comic Solicitations for March, 2024: What are you getting?!?

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm reading these on "DC Infinite", so I'll be reading them 6 months later (after being published in March)...unless I upgrade my "DC Infinite" subscription to "Ultra" tier, in which case, I only have to wait 1 month after publication date! And I am interested in several "Dawn of DC" titles, so I am considering in upgrading to "Ultra".

Of most interest to me:

Superman #12
Batman #145
Action Comics #1083:
Looking forward to Jason Aaron on a Superman title!
And that "Batman: Dark Age #1" that was mentioned above.

And I'm still experimenting with other titles, so I'm sure there's others to be added to my list above!

Other observations:
Batman/Superman: World's Finest #25 - "special lead story that will at last showcase the first meeting between The Joker and Lex Luthor." - Okay, feels like we've done that before, but hey, why not?

Favorite Cover? Harley Quinn #38 variant cover:

1703181316477.png

I always get a kick out of the Harley Quinn covers.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts