"DC Pride: Though The Years #1 (Special)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Discuss this DC Pride special!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Take a journey through over 30 years of fan-favorite LGBTQIA+ characters in the DC Universe!

DC PRIDE THROUGH THE YEARS #1

0423DC140.jpg

Written by Greg Rucka, William Messner-Loebs, Steve Orlando, Vita Ayala, and Tim Sheridan
Art by Art by J.H. Williams III, Greg LaRocque, Jamal Campbell, and Cian Tormey

Take a journey through over 30 years of fan-favorite LGBTQIA+ characters in the DC Universe with this collection that not only remembers and celebrates three landmark issues of days past but also teases exciting new stories yet to come! DC Pride: Through the Years collects: The Flash #53 (1991), in which villain-turned-hero Pied Piper comes out to his friend the Flash and helps thwart a dastardly villain Detective Comics #854 (2009), the thrilling beginning of Batwoman's first solo series, which would launch her into stardom Supergirl #19 (2018), which tells the story of Lee Serano--a nonbinary teenager who befriends the Girl of Steel An all-new story starring Alan Scott, which will light the way to his next great adventure as Green Lantern!

$9.99 US | 104 pages | One-shot | Prestige Format

Rate and Discuss this special 2023 DC Pride release!