Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning Blu-ray/DVD release

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful

SanaaDean

Banned
The new Digimon part is like a gift for a true fan, the excitement and joy knows no bounds. I'm so looking forward to immersing myself in the world of Digimon once again, meeting my favorite characters and going on exciting new adventures. I can't wait to see what's in store for this exciting story!

aegisrawks

I hope this leads to an actual redub of 02. This is the one series that actually needs it. It's dub may have nostalgia on its side and actually defeated Pokemon in its golden era but it's unbearably awful otherwise.

SanaaDean

Banned
I hope this leads to an actual redub of 02. This is the one series that actually needs it. It's dub may have nostalgia on its side and actually defeated Pokemon in its golden era but it's unbearably awful otherwise.
Yeah, I feel you, bro. A redub would be sick! some parts of the old dub were cringey af. a fresh take on 02 could be lit, ya know? let's hope they hear us out and give it the treatment it deserves.

aegisrawks

Yeah, I feel you, bro. A redub would be sick! some parts of the old dub were cringey af. a fresh take on 02 could be lit, ya know? let's hope they hear us out and give it the treatment it deserves.
I think the only reason people hate 02 or think its the lesser season is due to its dub. Many that grew up with better dubs or outright subs speak very highly of it.

It's the One Piece dub of the Digimon franchise, one that never got the redub it deserved.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful

Maybe you guys would be happy to know that the subbed version of Digimon Adventure 02 should be coming out on Blu-ray some time later this year. The dubbed version will be released on Blu-ray on May 28th, however. You might be aware of the dub and sub of Digimon Adventure were released on Blu-ray in 2022 and 2023 respectively. Even Digimon: The Movie and the original versions of the three movies that made it up will be getting released on Blu-ray some time this year. The three individual releases will be subbed, and include brand new dubs. It's all in one set too.

SanaaDean

Banned
Maybe you guys would be happy to know that the subbed version of Digimon Adventure 02 should be coming out on Blu-ray some time later this year. The dubbed version will be released on Blu-ray on May 28th, however. You might be aware of the dub and sub of Digimon Adventure were released on Blu-ray in 2022 and 2023 respectively. Even Digimon: The Movie and the original versions of the three movies that made it up will be getting released on Blu-ray some time this year. The three individual releases will be subbed, and include brand new dubs. It's all in one set too.
Yaay! This is great news! ^^ This is truly a great opportunity to relive the nostalgia and enjoy these classics in a new format (as i think) I'm looking forward to their release! :3

aegisrawks

I still insist on a redub. I know its EXTREMELY unlikely to ever happen, but subs have always been available for that series one way or another. To truly show people the truth about that show the only one to do that in my opinion would be a redub.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts