Does anyone know about Zevo-3?

toonatic#_#

When looking at discussions on the Nicktoons originals that aired, I never see Zevo-3 get mentioned. Even on tier lists or YouTube videos about the channel's exclusives it's never there. So if any of y'all seen it, what's your opinions? I don't know why but I'm weirdly obsessed with the show, probably because it's so obscure.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
When looking at discussions on the Nicktoons originals that aired, I never see Zevo-3 get mentioned. Even on tier lists or YouTube videos about the channel's exclusives it's never there. So if any of y'all seen it, what's your opinions? I don't know why but I'm weirdly obsessed with the show, probably because it's so obscure.

It was an acquired show and not owned by Nickelodeon, much like a lot of action cartoons on NickToons at the time (Voltron Force, Wolverine and the X-Men, Skyland, Iron Man Armored Adventures, Fantastic Four World's Greatest Heroes, Speed Racer The Next Generation, etc). I think most of the "original" series airing on NickToons then were acquisitions.

I liked Zevo-3 well enough as a Saturday morning style show. The fact that they made a cartoon based on three Skechers sneaker mascots is still bonkers to me.

Silverstar

Kooky Spooky
I know of Zevo-3, but I personally never saw it. Yeah, it's wacky how three Skechers mascots had their own superhero show, but then Twinkle Toes got her own DVD movie (and as I recall, Skechers was planning to do some with Hy-dee Hi-Top around that time) so stranger things have happened.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
I remember seeing promos for Zevo-3 on Nicktoons back in 2010, but I've never watched it personally. All I remember from Zevo 3 was a cartoon based off of Sketchers shoes. So, yeah that was a thing.

toonatic#_#

Honestly it's just so interesting seeing how nobody really remembers this show, besides the occasional "remember the sketchers mascot show??" type of post. You'd think that at least there would be a tiny tiny fandom or something, but all I found were a few fics from the time as well as a few Tumblr posts.

MTAF1976

I remember this show. I legitimately thought it was a false memory for years lol. I remembered it being decent but it would probably stink on rewatch

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member
I must have been asleep because I don’t remember this being a thing. Then again I didn’t really watch Nicktoons at that time.

toonatic#_#

For some reason that site is missing episodes 3, 4, 5, and 16
The rest are on Kabillion, except for Date With Darkness. It is available (in potato quality) on YouTube though.

toonatic#_#

An interesting thing I'd like to note is that while other Moonscoop shows at this time mainly used Canadian voice actors, this show and Wild Grinders both used American voice casts. Also, the fact that three VAs from Avatar were in this (as well as Kel Michel in WG) kind of implies that Nick has more to do with the show than just broadcasting rights...

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts