Does watch order for Legion of Super Heroes (2006) matter?

Isitwhatitis?

I was about to start this show, and just noticed season 1 aired out of production order, and now I'm not sure what order I should watch the episodes in. Normally this stuff doesn't matter too much, but it could also be a Batman: TAS case for all I know, where it does matter! I mean, I can see that the the episode "Brain Drain", which in production order is the last episode before the two-part finale, is instead put in the middle of the season. I don't know if that's significant, but it's mostly what has me unsure. Air order seems the most common, so if people here say there aren't any problems with it I'll just see it that way. Season 2 is consistent so that's easy.

Dallas Kinard

I was about to start this show, and just noticed season 1 aired out of production order, and now I'm not sure what order I should watch the episodes in. Normally this stuff doesn't matter too much, but it could also be a Batman: TAS case for all I know, where it does matter! I mean, I can see that the the episode "Brain Drain", which in production order is the last episode before the two-part finale, is instead put in the middle of the season. I don't know if that's significant, but it's mostly what has me unsure. Air order seems the most common, so if people here say there aren't any problems with it I'll just see it that way. Season 2 is consistent so that's easy.
So I'm all about production/chronological order for any series I watch. Here is how I have the episodes in my viewing order:

03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.01: "Man Of Tomorrow"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.02: "Timber Wolf"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.03: "Legacy"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.04: "Fear Factory"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.05: "Champions"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.06: "Phantoms"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.07: "Child's Play"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.08: "Lightning Storm"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.09: "Brain Drain"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.10: "The Substitutes"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.11: "Chain Of Command"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.12: "Sundown: Part 1"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 1.13: "Sundown: Part 2"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.01: "The Man From The Edge Of Tomorrow, Part 1"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.02: "The Man From The Edge Of Tomorrow, Part 2"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.03: "Cry Wolf"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.04: "Chained Lightning"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.05: "The Karate Kid"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.06: "Who Am I?"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.07: "Unnatural Alliances"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.08: "Message In A Bottle"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.09: "In The Beginning"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.10: "Trials"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.11: "In Your Dreams"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.12: "Dark Victory, Part 1"
03. Legion Of Superheroes - 2.13: "Dark Victory, Part 2"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts