Fantasy Kids TV Channels Thread

Cytz

It can happen
This is a thread where you can post about fantasy kids TV channels, such as channels you made yourself or channels from other people that you like.

I'll start with mine: Cy's Junk TV is a TV channel owned by Cy Group. It primarily airs content from the main kids networks in the US (Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel) as well as imports from CBBC/CBeebies and occasionally some Canadian imports. Most of the shows are cartoons with the exception of some of the imports.

List of shows:
  • The Amazing World of Gumball
  • Big Nate
  • Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
  • Adventure Time
  • Babar
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Tom and Jerry Kids
  • Arthur
  • Bear Behaving Badly
  • Hacker Time
  • The Basil Brush Show
  • Nuzzle and Scratch (and its spinoff Nuzzle and Scratch: Frock and Roll)
  • What's New Scooby-Doo?
  • The Fairly OddParents
  • Craig of the Creek
  • Dan Vs.
  • We Bare Bears
  • We Baby Bears
  • Chowder
  • It's Pony
  • Kim Possible
  • SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Jellystone
  • Animaniacs (1993)
  • Grim and Evil
  • Tiny and Mr. Duk's Huge Show
  • Space Pirates
  • Jacob Two-Two
  • Horrible Histories

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
As mentioned in the "create your own channel" thread, my channel Adrenaline has a sister channel Adrenaline 2, which airs mainly kids' content from the likes of Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon and so on.

Think of it like Fox Kids meets CBBC meets Pop meets CITV.

Here's Mine: Magic Kids is a Channel on TV, Streaming and Online (both Streaming and FAST) owned by Nelvana Limited. It Mainly Airs Animated Content from Nelvana itself but also from other companies like: Redknot (Nelvana/WBD JV), YFE (Mainly for Energee and Nelvana), Classic Media Distribution Limited, 9 Story Media Group and Other Indie Producers. it airs throughout the world, with subtitles added for non-english programming (Just Like SBS) aka 3rd Party Stuff/Acquisitions. (Nelvana being the Dominant Owner in Magic Kids fulfills the Can-Con Quotas by the CRTC)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts