Flash Wally West in the future of the DCAU

Super-geek-man

Hello everyone, i know that sounds weird but i can`t remember (and i don`t know if they ever said that) what happened to Wally West in the BB future, can anyone help?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Hello everyone, i know that sounds weird but i can`t remember (and i don`t know if they ever said that) what happened to Wally West in the BB future, can anyone help?
It was never revealed. Besides Batman and Superman, of the original Justice League roster, the only others we know the status of in the Beyond era is Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. They are both still active heroes. In Static Shock's "Future Shock", the Kobra leader tries to guess which hero is being traded for him and he mentions those two then Static.

Super-geek-man

It was never revealed. Besides Batman and Superman, of the original Justice League roster, the only others we know the status of in the Beyond era is Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter. They are both still active heroes. In Static Shock's "Future Shock", the Kobra leader tries to guess which hero is being traded for him and he mentions those two then Static.
Thanks man

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
There is a character on the Zeta Project who may be a son or grandson of Wally. However, the connection has never been officially made. Said character just has red hair and has the last name West.
Also voiced by Michael Rosenbaum BTW. It's a total coincidence (Rosey was cast on TZP before he was on Justice League) but it fits better than any fan theory you ever come up with it. It's insane how plausible it is. West is never fired for his incompetence because Uncle Wally is pulling the Legacy strings at the NSA. And Agent Bennet sighs in frustration upon Zeta getting away AGAIN. And again. And again.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts