"Gotham Girls" gone?

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
They more than likely took it down.

For those who haven't done so already, downloading all the episodes to your PC (links here) would probably be a good idea before they delete those as well.

-BB

Michael24

Staff member
I don't think I've ever heard of Gotham Girls before. What is it?

JimRaynor55

It's an online, Flash-animated series starring Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman. It's mostly humor-oriented. I think it's in the DCAU continuity.

Captain Highwind

They more than likely took it down.

For those who haven't done so already, downloading all the episodes to your PC (links here) would probably be a good idea before they delete those as well.

-BB

Done and done.

I remember trying to watch these on my crappy dial-up/Win98 computer. Used to take thirty minutes out of my day. Now it's like watching new episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

some updates on 3 big Kids TV channels websites and apps..
Now here is something I never though I would see from (HBO) Max in America. Finally adding some classics that haven't been put there before!!! And yes, those are all coming this September

They are going to close the Disney Now app, at least they are keeping the disney now dot go dot com site. Like the Nick thing for cable people's you'll have to use your cable app. But again, bad. https://x.com/DTVANews/status/1827116662711046586
People say that Disney ruined Star Wars.

But then people said Jar Jar Binks ruined Star Wars.
And people said Greedo shooting first ruined Star Wars.
And people said Ewoks ruined Star Wars.

I think we all know who ruined Star Wars.

Featured Posts