How does anyone felt about Disney Channel back in 2002-2005?

Santana434

To me, this is the Disney channel I grew up with, it had tons of variety of cartoons and live action. The reason why I brought these up, is because Disney channel nowadays pretty much lacks variety all they show is pretty much bluey and Big city greens, and then from time to time they just show Raven home. Let me show you back when Disney Channel schedule look like, this is from January 2005 by the way. This might not be the best example, but this is back when The channel had a lot of variety, plus adding Disney’s House of mouse on weekends mornings at 10:30am that time was pretty neat too. The channel’s schedule kinda got worse around late 2005 tho, with more live action stuff taking over the scheduling.

Last edited:

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
Around 2004, my brother went through a phase where he watched Disney a lot. I mainly remember him watching Lilo & Stitch, Recess, and Kim Possible (kind of). I don’t really have a negative things to say, but I only watched it because of my brother.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts