Interrupting Chicken (Apple TV Show)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Interrupting Chicken is a preschool show coming to Apple TV on November 18. The series was developed by Ron Holsey, who worked on shows like Martha Speaks, Odd Squad, Sesame Street, TOTS, Nella The Princess Knight, Curious George, and more. It's animated by Mercury Filmworks, with this being their fourth preschool show after Jake And The Neverland Pirates, The Lion Guard, and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.

The series is about a young chicken named Piper (voiced by Juliet Donenfeld) being read stories by her father (voiced by Sterling K. Brown). She questions why stories have to be a certain way, and decides to change them. The voice cast also includes Sarah Elizabeth Thompson as CJ, Maximus Riegel as Benjamin, Luke Lowe as Duckston, Jakari Fraser as Theodore, and more. Eden Riegel is the show's voice director.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts