Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
It’s time for Disney to stop sending their films (especially live-action ones from Disney, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures) to streaming (Disney+ and Hulu)! They need to do what Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures are going to do.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
To be fair, I would say that it's time for Disney to stop for A LOT of things that they done and call out their scummy business practices for the past couple of decades, but this does not really cross my mind. But whatever, I'll take your word for it.

DogBoneController

It’s time for Disney to stop sending their films (especially live-action ones from Disney, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures) to streaming (Disney+ and Hulu)! They need to do what Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures are going to do.
Look at WB and Paramount's stock prices and come back to me later.

Furthermore, those studios are releasing more theatrical output because they can't stomach the losses in streaming the way Disney (and to an extent Comcast) can.

Last edited:

malurian

When I first opened this thread I thought you were going to say "...stop making those live-action remakes." This was after I came across a barrage of negative reviews online of the Pinocchio live-action movie.

Right now as the pandemic subsides, it looks like future live-action releases especially from Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and 20CS are set to grace the theaters; it's the animated ones we should be worried.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
When I first opened this thread I thought you were going to say "...stop making those live-action remakes." This was after I came across a barrage of negative reviews online of the Pinocchio live-action movie.

Right now as the pandemic subsides, it looks like future live-action releases especially from Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and 20CS are set to grace the theaters; it's the animated ones we should be worried.
Disney, from the looks of it, is still planning to send their next animated feature, "Strange World", to theatres this November (with the exception of France). Also, Pixar's next film, "Elemental", is coming next summer, which should be when we are so out of this pandemic. I expect a theatrical release for that as well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts