Kim Possible "The Fearless Ferret" Talkback (SPOILERS)

sag_2002

It's been a couple weeks, but I am back with an ALL-NEW Kim Possible talkback.

This looks like a good one. Here's the description from TVTome:

A Batman-like former actor uses Ron to carry the furry mantle of the Fearless Ferret. Ron battles the stinky skunk supervillain White Stripe in costume, only to discover that his mentor is a phony.

Keep your ears open, and you'll be able to hear TV's original Batman, Adam West, as a guest voice in this one.

Tune into Disney Channel this afternoon at 5 EST/4 Central and Pacific, then come on back here to post your thoughts.

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
MonStoppable said:
This Was The Best Ep Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't go that far (my heart belongs to "Sink or Swim"), but it's near the top of the list. I was watching the episode and I said to myself, "Is that Adam West?" (It was.) There were several hilarious references to Spider-Man, "Batman" (the title sequence of "The Fearless Ferret" was spot-on) and a few subtle nods to "Batman Beyond". I also liked the oh-so-implied shippy moments (you really need to look for them).

****1/2

PaQ

Believe it!
Good episode.

*Great to see Ron get some hero time.
*Adam West was the perfect choice.
*Loved how the whole sequence of Ron discovering the Ferret, had things in it similar to West's old show; the button in the statue, the bookcase moving to reveal the two poles.. I think it would've been hilarious if Ron and Rufus appeared at the bottom with the costumes on..

Overall an A. Can't wait for the next episode. Kim Possible always seems to have good stories. :D

Funkatron

This is hilarious, cause all it is is Ron's VA redoing his role of Terry McGinnis in "Batman Beyond"(yes, the same VA)...only funnier!!

sag_2002

Ok, here's the deal. The next new episode isn't for another month, BUT... we are in the Holloween season. Sooooooooo... Join me on Thursday morning for a CLASSIC KP talkback, as we disect "October 31st", the show's big seasonal episode. It's a special Talkback, so be here on Thursday, same bat-time, same bat-channel. (Sorry, after this week's ep, I felt compelled to add that in there)

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I thought this was a fantastic episode! I loved Adam "Batman" West as the Fearless Ferret. Also loved the parody of the classic Batman TV opening! I used to love the Batman reruns as a child. :) Finally, Ron was terrific saving everyone from the balloon stink-bomb. Great ep! I give this 5 stars!!!

I also wanna say that this past season has been great! Mainly because Ron is getting better treatment than he did in the 1st season, especially that awful "Crush" ep. I still gotta see the un-aired "Partners" ep, it sounds great!

PaQ

Believe it!
ionspark said:
This is hilarious, cause all it is is Ron's VA redoing his role of Terry McGinnis in "Batman Beyond"(yes, the same VA)...only funnier!!
lol. true. That fact makes this episode even funnier. I had forgotten that he did that role. Ah, the sorta symbolism is amazing in this episode. :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts