List of Anime on Television in the United States (Cable, Over the Air, etc.)

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
Since I think the amount of anime that is available on television is becoming sparse, I figured it'd be worth making a list of anime that is currently airing on Television here in the United States. So, below is a list of anime available on Television and what channels that is available:

Cartoon Network:
Pokemon (Various)
Tenkai Knights

Boomerang
:
Pokemon (Various)

Adult Swim:
Attack on Titan
Black Lagoon - Ends September 2014
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Gurren Lagann
Hellsing Ultimate - Begins September 2014
Naruto - Ends September 2014
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Space Dandy

Disney XD:
Doraemon

Nicktoons:
Digimon Fusion
Dragon Ball GT
Little Battlers eXperience (Danball Senki)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

TV Japan:
Anne of Green Gables (No Subs, Japanese)
Anpanman (No Subs, Japanese)
Chibi Maruko-chan (No Subs, Japanese)
Detective Conan (No Subs, Japanese)
Major (No Subs, Japanese)
One Piece (Subtitled)
When Do You Break the Yolk of Sunny-Side Up Egg? - Starts September 2014

UTB Hollywood (Local to certain parts of California):
Detective Conan (Subtitled)
Gutsy Frog (Subtitled)
Sherlock Hound (Subtitled) - Starts September 2014
Misc. Flash Short series (Subtitled)

CW:
Digimon Fusion
Dragon Ball Kai
Sonic X
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Please note that local broadcast times for the above shows vary, so it would be best to look up said information yourselves. FUNimation Channel is a resource for various anime, though it's not listed, it's also an option to check out. I'll try to make a proper listing what's available on the channel in the future.

There is probably more available shows out there, however, I don't have the resources to keep up with everything, as some listings aren't easily accessible. If anyone has a show I've missed or other channels out there, that would be great.

I'll try to keep this list up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohji

ShortsHD currently rotates through Level E, Appleseed XIII, and Serial Experiments Lain.

I believe Smile of a Child still airs Superbook, Flying House, Little Women and Swiss Family Robinson.

Also G4 still shows Blade and X-Men, in the few markets where it is still available.

Also you can add Digimon Fusion to the CW list - though all of those shows only have a few more weeks to go. I also don't believe that Beyblade has aired on Cartoon Network in the past few months.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Beyblade hasn't aired on Cartoon Network for a few months as well. Both Sonic X and Yu-Gi-Oh! DM won't be on the air anymore after the Vortexx ends this September, even though I wouldn't be surprised if DM eventually starts airing on Nicktoons again at some point due to how popular it is. Both Zexal and DBZ Kai will continue to air on Nicktoons and Toonami respectively, although I don't think we know when DBZ Kai will start airing. Many speculate that it will replace Bleach after it ends. I wasn't aware that Nicktoons still airs GT. I thought that they stopped airing Dragon Ball related series ages ago.

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
I'm pretty sure Beyblade hasn't aired on Cartoon Network for a few months as well.

Ah, looks like you're right there. Just did a quick check. Wonder when it got removed, exactly... I'll correct that.

Both Sonic X and Yu-Gi-Oh! DM won't be on the air anymore after the Vortexx ends this September, even though I wouldn't be surprised if DM eventually starts airing on Nicktoons again at some point due to how popular it is.

Pretty much. I'm just including the titles there until the block ends up going away.

Both Zexal and DBZ Kai will continue to air on Nicktoons and Toonami respectively, although I don't think we know when DBZ Kai will start airing. Many speculate that it will replace Bleach after it ends.

My guess is if it doesn't replace Space Dandy, it'll probably replace Bleach. That would be my guess.

I wasn't aware that Nicktoons still airs GT. I thought that they stopped airing Dragon Ball related series ages ago.

I usually see it on in the mornings. Last I checked, they were in the Shadow Dragon arc. Not sure if that run's been completed.

Bakuformer00

I can't believe our lovable channel the hub Put us down with no anime! Only deltora quest was the only anime on this great channel! They should air reruns of transformers armada,energon and cybertron also the new duel masters anime should be there!

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts