List These 5 Great DC/Marvel Cartoons Of The 1990's From Favorite to Least Favorite

Raider969

I know there is a DC forum and a Marvel forum on this website, but I didn't know where to post a thread that is about both at the same time. If any moderator knows, can you move it there please?

Of all the DC/Marvel superhero cartoons that aired in the 1990's the following 5 superhero cartoons were the most successful/critically acclaimed: Batman: The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures (1992-1999), X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997), Spiderman: The Animated Series (1994-1998), Superman: The Animated Series (1996-2000) and Batman Beyond (1999-2001).

Of these 5 successful/critically acclaimed DC/Marvel superhero cartoons of the 1990's rank them from your favorite to least favorite.

1. Batman: The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures (1992-1999)

This is my favorite DC Animated Series of all time. The intro was awesome. I loved the stories of this series (some which came from the comic books) and the Art Deco design of Gotham City. I also thought The New Batman Adventures was great too even though some others did not like it because of the revamp designs. The voice acting was great too. Batman is my favorite superhero ever. To me, this is the best Batman adaptation.

2. Superman: The Animated Series (1996-2000)

Just like Batman: The Animated Series, I love the stories, voice acting and the intro of this show. I loved the pseudo future-past ocean liner Deco design of Metropolis. This show started great and ended great. Superman is my second favorite superhero ever. To me, this is the best Superman adaptation.

3. Batman Beyond (1999-2001)

I really enjoyed this show, with its futuristic Gotham City, the characters, the stories and intro. I loved the sci fi cyberpunk feel of the show. I liked Terry as Batman as well.

4. Spiderman: The Animated Series (1994-1998)

This is my favorite Marvel Cartoon. Spiderman is my favorite Marvel superhero and my third favorite superhero ever. I loved some of the stories they took from the comic books. I really love the intro and the outro, especially when the electric guitar comes on. To me, this is the best Spiderman adaptation, even though others like The Spectacular Spiderman more.

5. X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997)

I really love the intro to this show. It is one of my favorites. This series took the best stories from the comics into the show. To me, this was the best adaptation of the X-Men.
I liked every X-Men member.

Even though I listed these 5 superhero cartoons from my favorite to least favorite, I just want to let you know that I love all 5 of these great 1990's superhero cartoons. I believe these are the best adaptation of each character.

Now how would you list these from favorite to least favorite?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts