Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem Re-Introduces Pepé Le Pew After a 3 Year Absence with “Gendarme Pepe”

awinger24

Event Overview: Gendarme Pepe – Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

After a three year absence from any Looney Tunes media following his removal from Space Jam: A New Legacy and embargo from most modern iterations like Tiny Toons Looniversity, he was re-introduced in Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem again with a new design based on his appearance in Carrotblanca. The design was available to unlock from May 30th to June 6th, 2024.

I am glad that he is being brought back, and Warner Bros. is still allowing him to appear in some areas (including reruns of his shorts on MeTV and Boomerang). But this is the first new sight of Pepé Le Pew in anything after he was sadly cancelled. He’s back.

Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem is a player vs player RPG mobile game where you can collect, level up and battle with your favorite Looney Tunes characters.

Spotlight

Staff online

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts