Marvel and Hasbro "Play-Doh" Animated Shorts News & Discussion (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Similar to the "Bend & Flex" shorts before, Marvel and Hasbro will release a new series of Play-Doh CGI animated shorts. They will be available this Fall on the Marvel HQ YouTube page. Currently only a teaser was posted.

From Marvel.com-
Hasbro and Marvel announced a new PLAY-DOH and Marvel YouTube Series of CG simulated stop-motion shorts featuring high-action, imaginative stories. Inspired by the newly released PLAY-DOH Marvel Collection of playsets and Super Heroes, the series will be released on the Marvel HQ YouTube channel.

The new PLAY-DOH and Marvel series will include 8 narrative episodes (each 3 minutes in length) rolling out initially on Marvel channels this fall. All episodes will premiere exclusively on the Marvel HQ YouTube channel, Marvel’s official family-friendly destination for kids, which has over 8.8M subscribers globally and brings fun Marvel content to kids and fans of all ages. The series will then roll out on the PLAY-DOH official YouTube channel, as well as additional platforms.

Fans can expect a fresh, ‘toyetic entertainment’ experience that ignites imagination and brings iconic Marvel Super Heroes to our young fans in a new, sensory way with PLAY-DOH compound, promising action-packed mini-adventures, mixed with humorous interactions.

Prepare to splat, cut, and roll your way through Iron Man’s Armor Maker Lab, a Spider-Man Launch & Slice Battle, a Hulk Smash & Squish, Captain America Stamping Shield, Spider-Man Thwip Squisher and Black Panther Cutting Claws in the wonderfully whimsical world of Play-Doh. Watch the PLAY-DOH Marvel Playsets come to CG simulated stop-motion life during the series!

Comments?

Last edited:

veu

I like Marvel shorts.
However, I don't understand if the Black Panther in these shorts is Shuri or T'Challa.
I notice that there is too little presence of superheroines in these shorts. They should put at least one, either Captain Marvel or Ms Marvel or Scarlet Witch.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Maybe this Black Panther is T'Chaka, like on X-Men '97. Honestly I kind of doubt they put much thought into these shorts and they won't show the characters unmasked or talk about their secret identities and whatever else.

Ms. Marvel would make sense I think to have a Play-Doh figurine. But we'll see.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts