"MultiVersus" Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)

MultiVersus - Rate and Discuss this Warner Bros. game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The free beta is open and here! Who will be on your MultiVersus team?

MultiVersus
Platforms:
PS5, PS4, XBox, PC
Open Beta: July 26, 2022

In MultiVersus, the Multiverse is at your fingertips as you battle it out in intense 2v2 matches. Up against Batman & Shaggy? Try using Bugs Bunny & Arya Stark! This platform fighter lets you play out your fantasy matchups in a fun co-op or head-to-head fight for supremacy. Choose from Harley Quinn, Tom and Jerry, Finn the Human, Wonder Woman, Steven Universe, Jake the Dog, Garnet, Superman, and an extraordinary creature named Reindog. Every fighter boasts unique abilities that pair dynamically with other characters.

Play the innovative 2v2 co-op-focused experience or the intense 1v1 and 4-Player Free For All. You can also refine your skills in training mode or put your skills to the ultimate test in Ranked Competitive. MultiVersus supports online and local play.

Defend the Multiverse with your friends anywhere, anytime on all available platforms. This includes full cross-platform play and progression.

Did you check out MultiVersus?

Beast of Beef

This game is so fun. Imagine the possibilities! Gizmo vs The Mask, Emmet vs godzilla, Huckleberry Hound vs Tony Soprano. Now tell me you wouldn’t kill to see that! However i do have a few problems. For one, outside of online matches, there’s not much to do, grinding takes way too long, and the ost is mediocre, but other than those hiccups, this game is great! Highly recommend if you love fighting games and/or Warner bros! (P.S. the developers have said anyone can get in if the fans want it. My hope is Eric Cartman.)

Spider-Man

This game has been much funner than I expected it to be! I am playing just the free version right now but I'm considering dropping some money on the game depending on the upcoming season. While I don't think this game is a Smash Bros. killer the fights have been really fun even though I'm still learning the controls. If WB properly supports this game I can see it having a long life!

Beast of Beef

Btw I main jake. I’ve been feeling sort of tired of his moveset, so I switched to Harley. Level 15 jake, level 3 Harley. I’ll edit this post if I main someone new.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
WB Games released the following video update for Multiversus, announcing the fighter is returning to consoles and PC! Multiversus launches May 28, 2024. Watch the video here:

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"MultiVersus Relaunches May 28, Now With Jason"​

GOBjIw9XgAAHPw1.jpg

"Warner Bros’ MultiVersus was released into open beta a little less than two years ago. A Smash Bros clone that exists solely to hype WB IP, the game followed a pattern similar to other Smash clones that have been tried: a surge of popularity, followed by a slow die-off of interest. It seems only the original Smash Bros has true staying power.

But since MultiVersus was only a beta back then, it has a second chance to impress with the launch of the full game next week. The date was announced alongside a full trailer that reveals some new fighters that weren’t in the beta game. The most interesting addition: Jason Voorhees!

Yup, even though the rights to Friday the 13th are kind of a mess, that somehow didn’t stop Jason from showing up here (as for the Friday the 13th survival party game, that’s never coming back). We don’t know what his moves are, or if he has his machete, but he’ll be part of the lineup on launch day, along with two other newcomers: Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill, apparently before retirement) and Agent Smith from The Matrix (who joins later in the season)."

Read the full article here.

And here's the trailer:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!

Featured Posts