Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I have come up with some ideas for new animation studios.

• Universal Studios merges their DreamWorks Animation, Illumination Mac Guff (Illumination Entertainment isn't affected), and Universal Animation Studios unites into one single animation unit, with multiple facilities in Glendale, CA and Paris, FR, in addition to outsourcing. The new studio is either called Universal Animation or, for a change, Universal Multimedia (or maybe Universal Multimedia Studios). Animated features and TV shows would be produced by the new studio.
  • The Walt Disney Company opens up both Walt Disney Animation Studios China and Pixar China, which both share the same facility. This of course depends on if trust in China has been renewed, but I doubt it.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
My dream animation studios is to have Hub Network get it's own animation studio. Merge it with DHX Media and Hasbro Studios/Allspark Animation and turn into "Hub Network Animation Studios". Have their facilities for both California and Vancouver B.C, Canada. Plus, have Discovery pay attention to the Hub Network more often. ;)

harry580

20th century animation gets reformed and reworked into 20th animation (reusing the former name that was used for 20th television animation), this will be the Warner Bros animation esque unit know for works based on fox ip and blue sky ip (im really pulling Hanna barbera on this one)

Streaker Prower

Nickelodeon opens up both KK Nick Tokyo, which shares the same facility as The Answer Studio. This of course depends on if the Studio can produce some Japanese Content, but I doubt it.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I live in California. Northern California that is and seemingly every animation studio is in Southern California, in the Los Angeles area. I would’ve like it if there were animation studios in Silicon Valley like around San Francisco or San Jose.

Streaker Prower

If Nickelodeon Animation Studios opens international facilities (While still outsourcing to it's usual Overseas Studios) then here's their names and location of the studios
  • Nickelodeon Animation Studios Paris - Paris, France
  • KK Nick Tokyo (Formerly The Answer Studio) - Tokyo, Japan
  • Nickelodeon Animation Studios Melbourne - Melbourne, Australia
  • Nickelodeon Animation Studios Montreal - Montreal, Quebec (In the same Building that formerly held Cookie Jar until 2004)
  • Nickelodeon Animation Development Studios London (Formerly CHF Entertainment) - London, England

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

Studio Absolution

An subdivision of both Cartoon Network Studios and Williams Street, founded in 2000, initially was responsible for the animation for Toonami's TIE events as well as helped out with Reboot's fourth and fifth seasons(which was more complete ITTL), however, the subdivision moved into full production in 2003 with their first non-CG project, I.G.P.X: Immortal Grand Prix with Megas XLR following shortly after, being promoted as "Toonami's first original series" with Titmouse co-producing the show, then, an full IGPX series followed in 2005, this was around the time TimeWarner acquired stakes in Production I.G. and Mainframe Productions and brought Funimation outright. In 2006, as a part of Cartoon Network and Kids' WB's upfronts, they announced a slate of productions produced by the studio(which got it's own space in 2002 or so in Atlanta), including an revival of ThunderCats, an continuation of Teen Titans, animated adaptations of Harry Potter and The Dark Crystal(the latter co-produced with Jim Henson Television), as well as an revival of The Powerpuff Girls and new original series, including the acquisition of the major shonen anime Bleach with Viz Media. In 2007, the block went through a significant revamp with new shows and the packaging even being done by them. Fast forward to 2023 and Studio Absolution may have had it's ups and downs, but they're still chugging along with Toonami still doing well(well, as about good as it can in 2023), so, that's pretty much the story.

I Can Try

Big Idea Canada - A Production House Co-Owned by both Nelvana and Big Idea so that Big Idea can make Episodes and can expand to MTL, OTT, VAN, CAL, EDM, and even HFX to help out with more episodes and the Toronto Studio can be the Main Hub of Concepts and Stuff

maybe Energee might Acquire Walt Disney Animation Satellite Studios in Paris, Tokyo, St. Leonards (acting as a Satellite of the Lane Cove Studio) and Canada (Toronto and Vancouver)

Here are the New Names if they Acquired them in 1998

WDAA - Southern Cross Animation - JV with Nelvana International and Media World Features Pty Ltd (also Accounts for the Melbourne Studio under Media World)
WDAJ - Animax Studios - JV with OLM and Sony and Nelvana International
WDAF - Toon de France - JV with Metal Hurlant Productions, Neurones, France Animation, Tele Images and Nelvana Enterprises
WDAC-T - Evergreen Studios East - JV with Nelvana Limited (Extension to the Atlantic-Pardee Studio)
WDAC-V - Evergreen Studios West - JV with Nelvana Limited (will also be Known as A.K.A. Cartoon with Antonucci heading up Evergreen West)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts