Paramount Global 2024 predictions

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Just as the title says. I'll start:

TLH is renewed for S8 and characters are aged a year again, which continues to be the case each new season until Lincoln graduates high school.

TLH S8 contains an episode where the Louds go on vacation to South Park, Colorado, which they think is a quaint little town, but not all is as it seems. The more extreme elements of South Park are toned down (I mean if a kid's property like Winx Club can be turned into a TV-MA show, then certainly the opposite - making something normally for adults only into something family-friendly - is possible). This serves to leapfrog TLH in popularity over SpongeBob.

TLH finally ends SpongeBob's KCA streak.

Nick announces plans to wind down the Spongebob franchise by 2030, a year after its 30th anniversary, recognizing that Tom Kenny cannot live forever.

CBS launches a new live-action TMNT series that is an hour long per episode to mark the franchise's 40th anniversary.

A new Mission: Impossible TV show is launched on ABC (yeah I know ABC is owned by Disney but they had a good relationship with Paramount prior to 1996), as is an Anchorman prequel series.

The Casagrandes gets un-canceled with a new production team a la Family Guy.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts