Pepé Le Pew in “Yakko Amakko”.

Pepé Le Pew Gone?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

awinger24

“No. No! Please mon cheri. Do not erase me! The void. She is cold and dark and…”

On November 5, 2021, Pepé Le Pew made a cameo in the Animaniacs reboot episode “Yakko Amakko”. This was his recent appearance.

I’m strongly against the idea of permanently removing characters even if one’s gags and jokes were a product of his or her time. If they were able to rework Speedy Gonzales, I’m sure they can rework Pepé Le Pew eventually (and this happened before).

And the fact he was even considered to be in Tiny Toons Looniversity but was replaced by Lola Bunny at the last minute is a major disappointment.

He can’t even cameo in new stuff anymore because showing him for one second is problematic.

I strongly condemn the idea that he won’t be a part of any new Looney Tunes project and his cameo in Animaniacs was poorly written. Enough said.

It’s 2023. Ann Sarnoff is no longer CEO of Warner Bros., and if David Zaslav has annoyed and upset the Looney Tunes fans or any annoucement of a removal of what’s on Max, he should have the full power to reverse this “ban” placed by previous management.

And this will be the last time I ever discuss my phobia about Pepé Le Pew being banned forever because he is not. He is still in the World of Mayhem game, they still air his shorts on TV, and they still make merchandise of him.

If he isn’t banned, why not take the opportunity now, in fact sometime in 2022, to use him. I don’t care if it is a cameo or a minor role. I just don’t like the idea of him being erased/removed considering he is one of the major Looney Tunes characters at one point.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts