"Real Ghostbusters" "Slimer is that You?" episode with original voices

Daffyfan2002

$enior member
Hi, I'm wondering if I can get my hands on a copy of "The Real Ghostbusters" episode "Slimer, is That You?" with the original voices. I've been trying to locate it since I got the show on Apple TV. Unfortunately, Apple TV just has the Sony version that was redubbed. Then I tried ordering the TimeLife copy from Amazon, but it never arrived. Unfortunately, they didn't have any more in stock, so I can't even reorder it which may be just as well. I don't want to spend so much when I'm just looking for one particular episode. I'm wondering if the original version of the ep is online or on a streaming service anywhere, though I haven't been able to find out. Also, if anyone has a copy of the original version of that episode, I'd be willing to trade some of my Sony copies or something. If anyone gets this message and can help me in that area, let me know. Thanks.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts