Regal Cinemas limited showtimes?

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
Sometimes I check showtimes at my local theaters just for the heck of it. I noticed my local Regal (as well as all others in the Puget Sound area) seem to rarely have anything before 1:00 pm and nothing starting later that 9:00 pm. I remember in the past they had matinee showings as early as 10:00 am (or perhaps earlier) and showings as late as the 10-11 pm range. The local AMC and Cinemark theaters seem to be running all day and late night.

As a specific example, the Cinemark down the street earliest show is a 9:45 am showing of Godzilla Minus One and their last is I.S.S at 10:30. My local Regal’s earliest showing is Migration at 1:00 pm and their last is The Beekeeper and I.S.S. at 9:00 pm each. Anyone noticed a similar pattern in their local theaters.

Jean74

Valentine's Day 2024!
Maybe depending on the areas that it may have to do with the holidays and school being out. Depending whether it is Regals or AMC Theaters. How either they show all day or not until the afternoon.

harry580

maybe its just some winter thing or maybe this is part of their restructuring from the whole 2022 cineworld bankruptcy

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
Maybe depending on the areas that it may have to do with the holidays and school being out. Depending whether it is Regals or AMC Theaters. How either they show all day or not until the afternoon.
I get what you are saying but the showtimes I mentioned in the first post are for Saturday (1/27).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts