Rock, Paper, Scissors (Nickelodeon Show)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

There's an upcoming Nickelodeon show called Rock, Paper, Scissors, greenlit for 20 episodes. The show centers on three roommates of the same name and all the crazy adventures they go on. Despite their disagreements, they care for each other. The show is executive produced by Kyle Stegina and Josh Lerhman, with Bob Boyle and Conrad Vernon as showrunners.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Sounds interesting, I might check it out when it airs, but since It's Nickelodeon I'll just enjoy the ride because you know...

ToonsJazzLover

I'm glad they haven't forgotten about the Intergalactical Shorts Program. Surprising how their first show ordered from it comes from the creators of Bizaardvark (which was Disney's answer to iCarly).

kanc

youtube Nicktoons (new rebranded from Nickelodeon Cartoon Universe) posted a full pilot video:

There's also a clip for it.

There's no way to know when will Nickelodeon officially have a date for new series to premiere on TV?

kanc

Here's the first episode, now available to watch on youtube Nicktoons

I heard somewhere it would premiere on November, but nothing yet official yet.

Last edited:

CNNickFan

Invader Zim
Saw the pilot; It was good, but I found the jokes to be very hit or miss.

For what it is, the animation looks fine, and I like the character designs and backgrounds.

However, I did see problems with some of the character rigs and some frames looking... off, but it's the pilot.

3 seasons max.

DeanBurrito25

Haven't seen any of the posted episodes here, but I thought the pilot was decent. It's nice to have a new Nicktoon that isn't an acquisition or based off an existing property. Hopefully it gets a fair shake and isn't banished to the Nicktoons channel without so much as a peep.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts