Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rover_Wow

It's the end of an era, as yesterday (8/1) Nick aired the final yet-unaired ep of Rugrats, "Hurricane Alice". Steve Mindykowski writes:

Howard prepares for a storm called Hurricane Alice, who says that it would turn their house "upside down". While he does that, Betty's old classmate, Sheila (who's also as brute as Betty) pays a visit, along with her daughter -- named Alice. When Alice makes a mess of things looking for toys (or anything that can be one), the Rugrats thought that she was "Hurricane Alice". Meanwhile, Betty and Sheila challenge each other in coffee-drinking, bench-pressing and arm wrestling. And I hope Sheila likes cheese sticks -- Betty isn't a great cook.

You know the drill.

InvaderEd77

Left For Dead
2 things to say about that.

1.:D the death of all of the KC toons couldn't come quick enough.
2.:shrug: yet another series ending without proper closure. There was some closure but it was back at the Angelica moves episode and the movie. That ended the series for me anyway.

Merrytoon

is just drawn that way
InvaderEd77 said:
the Angelica moves episode
Was this intended to be the final episode at the time, before nick ordered new episodes after a looong break? It was the last of the "old style" rugrats episodes wasn't it?

Anthonynotes

InvaderEd77 said:
2 things to say about that.

1.:D the death of all of the KC toons couldn't come quick enough.
2.:shrug: yet another series ending without proper closure. There was some closure but it was back at the Angelica moves episode and the movie. That ended the series for me anyway.

Would "All Grown Up", being a "flash-forward" series, count as "closure"? Noticed that show did throw in a few flashbacks to what the Rugrats would be like in their later infancy stages...

-B.
Wondering how much "closure" one could expect from a show about infants, anyway...

Tash

Brainatra said:
Would "All Grown Up", being a "flash-forward" series, count as "closure"? Noticed that show did throw in a few flashbacks to what the Rugrats would be like in their later infancy stages...

-B.
Wondering how much "closure" one could expect from a show about infants, anyway...
I think that they should have aired all of the episodes before they played the "all grown up" movie. It would have been better closure...

Chrono1995

Don't get any big ideas.
Good riddance

I say Rugrats should've ended in 1994 with the Passover special. That was the last good anything when it came to Rugrats.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on Review Metabee's profile.
Sorry for the unfollowing after the forum's return in 2023. You were inactive for a while, and for that I started unfollowing people who were inactive for a long, long time. And now I'm back with the following. (I'm used to be called Palk Áron 2002, but changed to BlooCNBoy02 in September 2023.)
Alright, I have heard that Walpurgisnacht Rising is completed, but not released yet. Why?
I quit DA yesterday due to storage reasons and Core blocking me from everything. The account won't be deactivated: it went into the "archival" state.
The arts thread here will continue as usual. :)

Featured Posts