San Diego Comic-Con 2022 Info

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Below is a list of DC Animation related panels at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info is available.

Also check out the SDCC 2022 Info for DC Live-Action Movies & TV.

All times PST.
  • THURSDAY, JULY 21

10:00 - 11:00 p.m. – HARLEY QUINN - SEASON 3 ADVANCE SCREENING

The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour is rolling through San Diego for an early look at what’s in store for Harlivy. This is a special advance screening of Season 3 episodes 1 and 2 before the new season premieres on HBO Max this summer. Seats will be limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Room 5AB

• FRIDAY, JULY 22

6:30 - 8:30 p.m. – GREEN LANTERN: BEWARE MY POWER - SCREENING AND PANEL
Encore screening between 8:45 - 10:15 p.m.

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment continues its annual Comic-Con tradition of hosting debuts of DC Universe Movies with the world premiere of Green Lantern: Beware My Power, an all-new intergalactic thriller featuring John Stewart’s first adventure as a member of the Green Lantern corps. In the film, the initially reluctant Stewart—aided by Green Arrow, Adam Strange, and Hawkgirl—must contend with a horde of interplanetary killers bent on eliminating every Green Lantern in the universe, while also journeying into the heart of a raging Rann/Thanagar war to somehow succeed where all other Green Lanterns have failed. Come for the screening, then stay for a lively panel discussion among the film’s stars: Aldis Hodge (Black Adam, One Night in Miami, City on a Hill) as Green Lantern John Stewart, Jimmi Simpson (Westworld, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Pachinko) as Green Arrow, Jamie Gray Hyder (Law & Order: SVU, True Blood) as Hawkgirl, and Brian Bloom (The A-Team, Mass Effect) as Adam Strange. Also appearing are supervising producer Butch Lukic (Batman: The Long Halloween), director Jeff Wamester (Justice Society: World War II), and screenwriters John Semper (Static Shock, Fraggle Rock) and Ernie Altbacker (Justice League Dark: Apokolips War). Publicist Gary Miereanu will moderate the festivities, which will undoubtedly include exclusive DC-centric prizes for the best audience questions during Q&A . Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC, and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Green Lantern: Beware My Power arrives on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray, and Digital on July 26.

Ballroom 20

• SATURDAY, JULY 23
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. - CARTOON NETWORK: WINNER TAKES ALL

Cartoon Network fans come on down! Be the first in line to test your knowledge of all things Cartoon Network! This multi-show panel will determine which panelists (and audience members!) are the most discerning fans as they are quizzed on their favorite series for a chance to unlock first looks, sneak peeks, and inside scoop! Play along with the casts and crew of Craig of the Creek (Philip Solomon, the voice of Craig; Najja Porter, supervising director; Dashawn Mahone, supervising director), Teen Titans Go! (Pete Michail, executive producer; Tara Strong, the voice of Raven; Khary Payton, the voice of Cyborg), and We Baby Bears (Calvin Wong, showrunner; Connor Andrade, the voice of Grizz; Amari McCoy, the voice of Panda; Max Mitchell, the voice of Ice Bear). Why settle for second? Come get your first look at everything Cartoon Network!

Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront

Last edited:

Ed Nygma

Why didn't they screen a movie at Wondercon if it's back for SDCC... there was a panel, but rather hilariously they showed clips from the Showcase shorts. That had already come out a year ago. Then they made us watch the Blue Beetle clip TWICE

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I'm guessing there wasn't a movie screening at WonderCon since there was no movie release close to that date. Instead the panel was for the newest Showcase shorts collection (which also included the most recent shorts from the past year).

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
I'm a little surprised we didn't see more of a B:TAS presence at San-Diego this year for the upcoming 30th anniversary. I guess we could see something at New York.

Ed Nygma

Man, they are scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel for releases now. The Doom that came to Gotham?? This line really should have ended years ago, certainly before the animation became so... bad.

And I think we got enough of BTAS anniversaries the last go-round, it would drive me nuts seeing a 'celebration' every five years and Kevin tell the same tired story about the 9/11 soup kitchen/"you're talking about Hamlet!" over and over again. Believe me, no one would like to see some continuation of BTAS more than me, but that's never what happens; for about 20 years constantly, every continuation we've gotten has been of TNBA, with BTAS practically retconned into oblivion.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts