San Diego Comic-Con 2024 Info (DC Animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here's a list of DC Animation related panels for this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info comes out.

Also check out the SDCC 2024 Info for DC Live-Action.

Sources: Animation Magazine, Popverse, The Wrap, DC Blog, SDCC schedule,

All times PST.

Friday July 26, 2024

Panel
8:15 p.m., Room 6BCF

Featuring sneak peeks at unreleased Kite Man: Hell Yeah! scenes and a look at what’s in store for Harley Quinn’s upcoming fifth season, join the cast and creators for a special discussion spanning both Max Original adult animated series from DC and Warner Bros. Animation. Panelists include Lake Bell (“Poison Ivy”), Matt Oberg (“Kite Man”), James Adomian (“Bane”), Dean Lorey (EP) virtual, Justin Halpern (EP), Patrick Schumacker (EP). Moderated by Damian Holbrook, TV Guide.

Saturday July 27, 2024

Screening Presentation and Panel
10:00 a.m., Indigo Ballroom

Join executive producers Jake Wyatt, Josie Campbell, Brendan Clogher and voice cast members Jack Quaid, Alice Lee, Ishmel Sahid and Kiana Madeira as they answer your burning questions from Season 2. Plus get the early scoop on all the action, comedy, and romance that awaits Clark, Lois and Jimmy in Season 3. Airing on Adult Swim, My Adventures with Superman is produced by Warner Bros. Animation.

World-Premiere Screening plus Q&A
2:45 p.m., Room 6BCF

As the official description explains, “Join executive producer Matt Reeves and cast members Hamish Linklater, Jamie Chung, and Minnie Driver for the world-premiere screening of the upcoming and highly anticipated series followed by a moderated Q&A where they will discuss their characters and tease key storylines in the upcoming season. From Warner Bros. Animation, Bad Robot Productions, 6th & Idaho, and based on DC characters, the series is a reimagining of the Batman mythology through the visionary lens of executive producers J.J. Abrams, Matt Reeves, and Bruce Timm. Batman: Caped Crusader executive producers also include Ed Brubaker, James Tucker, Daniel Pipski, Rachel Rusch Rich, and Sam Register.”

Sunday July 28, 2024

Panel
12:00 p.m., Room 28DE

Dwayne's widow Charlotte (Fullerton) McDuffie will be hosting a panel all about McDuffie, fittingly titled 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Dwayne McDuffie but were afraid to ask!' In the hour-long panel, friends such as Matt Wayne (Justice League Unlimited, Samurai Rabbit: The Usage Chronicles, SVP); Eugene Son (Ben 10, LEGO Marvel Avengers); Joe Illidge (Milestone, The Winterfields: a Harlem Renaissance story for Noir Is the New Black); John Semper (Static Shock), and Mrs. McDuffie will be telling never-beford-told stories and answering questions about Dwayne McDuffie in a panel moderated by the Beat's Taimur Dar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts