San Diego Comic-Con 2024 Info (Marvel Animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Here's a list of Marvel Animation related panels for this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Work still in progress, will be updated as more info comes out. Note that some of these are not Marvel Animation specifically, but there still might be some announcements.

Also check out the SDCC 2024 Info for Marvel Live-Action.

Sources: SDCC schedule,

All times PST.

Saturday July 27, 2024

Panel
6 p.m., Hall H

Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige and special guests provide an inside look at the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Panel
7 p.m., Grand 12 & 13, Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina

With their nuanced characterizations, riveting plots, and struggles against injustices, the X-Men are some of the most celebrated, enduring, and revolutionary superheroes in comics and beyond. Get to know the X-Men through a rich discussion with "X-perts" including media psychologist Dr. Drea Letamendi (Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics, The Arkham Sessions), Alison Sealy-Smith (Storm, X-Men '97), Lenore Zann (Rogue, X-Men '97), Jake Castorena (supervising producer, X-Men '97), and J. B. Ballard (writer, X-Men '97). Moderated by Brian Ward (The Arkham Sessions).

Sunday July 28, 2024

Panel
11:45 a.m., Room 6 BCF

Ron Wasserman (composer, X-Men/Power Rangers), Len Uhley (writer, Nightcrawler), Brooks Wachtel (writer, Dark Phoenix), and Jake Castorena (director, X-Men '97) discuss their behind-the-scenes experiences. Everyone will participate in a Q&A session by moderator Larry Houston (X-Men '92 producer/director).

Panel
1 p.m., Room 6BCF

This fifth edition of the X-Men Fandom Panel returns to San Diego bringing together the X-Men fan community as they celebrate with the cast and creatives of X-Men '97. Featuring Cal Dodd (Wolverine), Lenore Zann (Rogue), Alison Sealy-Smith (Storm), Holly Chou (Jubilee), JP Karliak (Morph), Isaac Robinson-Smith (Bishop), Gui Agustini (Sunspot), Catherine Disher (Val Cooper, 1992's Jean Grey), and Alyson Court (Abscissa, 1992's Jubilee). Moderated by Chandler Poling and Chris Riley of X-Reads Podcast. All mutants and humans are welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts