Scooby-Doo & Krypto Too: Why Is It Rated TV-14?

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I need to ask this question about the newest Scooby-Doo movie titled "Scooby-Doo & Krypto Too", why is it rated TV-14? I have seen the trailer for it and it does look pretty good. However, on my DirecTV's Pay-Per-View it says it's rated TV-14. I tried to find out from Common Sense Media's Parental Control but they haven't said anything yet. Is it extremely violent? I need to know as a precaution. If anyone knows please tell me.

Mandouga

DirecTV, huh? Personally, I think we should wait and see what viewers on other cable and satellite companies say. TOON has done some random things for a very very long time, but “Scooby-Doo and Krypto Too” strikes me as being…”TV-G” at most, and “TV-Y7” at the least (I’m not mentioning the…other one, because too many of those have been given to too many family-friendly animated shows and movies for some ridiculous, unimportant technicalities…).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
Here's my question: why does it matter? The people who want to see this video are going to see it, some arbitrary rating isn't going to stop them if they really want to see Scoob and the gang meet Superman's dog.

I really don't get why some folks here treat a little box that appears on the screen for maybe two seconds as if it's some dire issue that needs to be addressed.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
It might be a Glitch, Vudu says TV-PG , trailer's on there too it won't be super edgy violent or anything.
1695769382538.png

Here's my question: why does it matter? The people who want to see this video are going to see it, some arbitrary rating isn't going to stop them if they really want to see Scoob and the gang meet Superman's dog.

I really don't get why some folks here treat a little box that appears on the screen for maybe two seconds as if it's some dire issue that needs to be addressed.
I think the OP is more concerned that it might be too violent , TV-14 would allow for more it than TV-PG or lower. More than being worried about the rating and rating box for because it's clear now or something.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
It's definitely an error. There's zero chance this could actually be TV-14. I mean, come on! It's Scooby-Doo and the Super Friends. The only "violence" there could possibly be is fantasy violence. It shouldn't be any higher than TV-PG.

harry580

you all got me to it, I going to say its a error but I realized that it actually is a error on the Scooby doo & krypto too

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts