Should Paramount make animated Star Trek movies or other different animated Star Trek projects?

The Overlord

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
There have been a few animated Star Trek series over the decades, Star Trek the animated series in the 70s, Lower Decks and Prodigy more recently. Star Wars seems to have more animated content than Star Trek.

Would you want Paramount to make more Star Trek animated movies or more animated content in general? I love the live action Star Trek content, but animation would cover stuff that might be too expensive for live action. I heard some of animated projects at Paramount at various times that were ultimately cancelled:

Of those cancelled animated projects, Star Trek: The Lions at Night, sounds interesting, it would featured a war between the Federation and the Kzinti, cat aliens who appeared in Star Trek the animated series, but originated in the Larry Niven novel series, Known Space.

The Final Frontier project could have been interesting, but it does seem darker and edgier and does not fit with modern continuity:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
A theatrically-released movie should be what concludes Prodigy IMO.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts