"Snoopy Presents: Lucy’s School" (Apple TV+) News & Discussion

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Apple TV+ announces summer lineup of kids series, including “Duck & Goose,” “Best Foot Forward,” “Amber Brown,” “Surfside Girls” and “Life By Ella” .

According to the press release, there will be a new Special, Lucy's School on August 12.
“Lucy’s School”
All-new family special premieres: August 12
The Peanuts gang are anxious about starting at a new school in the Fall, inspiring Lucy to start her own school instead — but teaching isn’t as easy as it sounds. “Lucy’s School” is a love letter to teachers and an appreciation of what makes teaching such a noble and fulfilling profession. It explores the fear of change, and shows Lucy facing and overcoming her fears with the support of her friends. Produced for Apple TV+ by Peanuts and WildBrain, the special is directed by Raymond S. Persi (“It’s the Small Things, Charlie Brown”) and executive produced by Craig Schulz, Bryan Schulz, Cornelius Uliano, Paige Braddock, Josh Scherba, Stephanie Betts, Amir Nasrabadi and Anne Loi, and produced by James Brown and Timothy Jason Smith.

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Saw the newest Special, once again it was good. It's double messaged special focusing on the fear of change, especially with the Peanuts characters going to a new school, which I wasn't sure why, were they aging up, I don't know. You feel for Lucy here. It's another well animated , well done special. I wonder what the 50th Peanuts special will be, but I do hope it's about Charlie Brown.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US
I just learned today that the character, SpongeBob, was born on July 14th.

So yeah, happy birthday Spongeboy!
Did I ever mention that Inside Out 2 was the best thing that could come out from Disney and Pixar?

Featured Posts