wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"New “Spot” Series in Development at Guru Studio"​

Spot.webp

"Guru Studio, the studio behind PAW Patrol, True and the Rainbow Kingdom, and more, is developing an animated series based on the Spot book series. Former Amazon Kids+ and Jim Henson Company executive Sarah Maizes (Harriet the Spy, Dinosaur Train) will oversee the series. The Spot series, written and illustrated by Eric Hill, centers on the title character and his adventures with his family and friends. it has sold over 65 million copies worldwide.

Spot holds a special place in the hearts of millions of families around the world as Eric Hill’s dynamic storytelling and lift-the-flap discovery moments invite children to become part of the story,” said Frank Falcone, president and creative director of Guru said. “As stewards of this cherished literary legacy, we will inspire that same engaged curiosity, bringing a fresh and contemporary feel for today’s preschoolers.”"

Read the full article here.

Anyone here expecting anything different from the "Paw Patrol" animation studio?

Pooky

Staff member
Was hoping this would be the 7Up Spot, but oh well.

I'm sure this will do well with its target audience.

Eurbane

we actually got a spot series back in the 80’s and the 90’s. All the episodes got a us dub like many others except for Spot‘s surprise parcel.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I remember watching the Disney-distributed Spot VHS tapes when I was a little kid!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts